- Executives must protect valuable corporate and personnel data to avoid a potentially crippling attack.
- Few companies employ vidence-based management — the notion that real knowledge in the form of empirical analysis of results is the shortest path to sound decisions.
- Major corporate crises don't just happen. Most are the result of multiple mistakes.March 1, 2005 by Robert E. Mittelstaedt Jr.
- May 19, 2003 by Richard Wilhelm
- April 1, 2001 by Dawn Lapore
- October 1, 2000 by Ralph Shrader
- Second in a series.January 1, 1997 by Bill Burnham
- July 1, 1996 by Joel Kurtzman
- October 1, 1995 by Albert J. Viscio
- Juliette Powell is a business journalist, an author, and the founder of Turing AI, the first commercial spinoff of WeTheData.com, a research project mapping the personal data economy with Intel Labs.
All articles tagged: data
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes