- Leaning into the Future: Changing the Way People Change Organizations by George Binney and Colin Williams (175 pages, Nicholas Brealey Publishing Ltd., 1995)
- April 1, 1996 by Joel Kurtzman
- The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation by Ikujiro Nonaka and Hirotaka Takeuchi (284 pages, Oxford University Press, 1995)January 1, 1996 by Barbara Presley Noble
- Mary Parker Follett: Prophet of Management, edited by Pauline Graham (309 pages, Harvard Business School Press, 1994)January 1, 1996 by Barbara Presley Noble
- Jeremy Grant, a former Financial Times correspondent, is an editor with PwC based in London and international editor of strategy+business.
- Ann Graham is a contributing writer and former executive editor of strategy+business. She focuses on business strategy and management theories and practices that make businesses more valuable as societal assets. Her latest work includes Gender Lens Investing: Uncovering Opportunities for Growth, Returns, and Impact (Wiley, 2016). She also writes for BREAKER, a website covering blockchain technology.
- A tough customer ethic demands corporate openness and integrity.
- Have You Read about Ford Lately?by Rob Norton
- Managing the Me Generation
- Vicar and visionary, modern management’s most eminent philosopher says it takes a village to build a company.
All articles tagged: writers
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes