- Recurrent problems that reduce productivity spiked in the remote working world. Here are four ways to ensure creative juices keep flowing, whatever the working environment.
- March 8, 2021 by Nicole WakefieldAn industry that has lagged in talent development faces a significant challenge to keep competitive. Here are three no-regrets moves that will help bridge the skills gap.
- December 21, 2020Running a company in a pandemic-impacted world, the trouble with “managers,” and more of the most read stories this year.
- It’s in the interest of business leaders to help.
- A new study finds that VR-led soft-skills training can be engaging, fast, and cost-effective.
- A digitally savvy, engaged workforce helps businesses thrive amid uncertainty. Here are four reasons to act now.
- Maintaining productivity levels among remote employees is an enduring challenge. Here are five ways to help people and businesses thrive in the post-pandemic world of work.
- In a remodeled world, it is vital for companies to reinvent ways of working.
- July 22, 2020 by Bhushan SethiAs businesses cope with COVID-19 disruptions, they need to rethink and reconfigure their workforce and work spaces beyond redesigning physical spaces.
- June 30, 2020 by Blair SheppardFour groups of people are most at risk from the pandemic’s economic effects, and each will have to chart a new course to achieve success.
- Research suggests that with the right mind-set, technological literacy, and community engagement, you can shepherd your entire workforce into the digital future.
- Amid significant changes to how people work and live, the ability to persevere is critical.
- January 13, 2020Two years’ of interviews with CEOs from around the world reveal how leaders view the effect of technology on their workforces. For more insight, see PwC’s 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey.
- January 9, 2020 by Carol StubbingsPreparing the workforce of the future will require billions of dollars. But the cost of inaction will be even higher.
- As businesses put trillions of dollars into digital transformations, they need a plan to ensure that middle management is helping make the most of the investment.
- How to raise the skills of your employees to meet your digital challenges. See also “A guide to workforce transformation.”
- September 25, 2019How to raise the skills of your employees so that they can move successfully into the future. For further insights, read “10 principles of workforce transformation.”
- August 8, 2019A comprehensive way to build talent and fill jobs in our rapidly changing digital economy. For further insights, read “A strategist’s guide to upskilling.”
- Companies and local governments can unlock opportunity by working together to raise the quality of talent. See also “6 steps to upskilling your people.”
- Today’s employees want jobs that are intrinsically rewarding and that fit their values. And though the meaning of work is different for each person, companies that act now to address these demands will gain a lasting competitive advantage. See also “Five Ways Companies Can Give People a Good Work Experience.”
All articles tagged: New world. New skills.
More PwC insights
2,814 business leaders shared the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their organizations.