- Equipping employees with wearable or implantable AI devices may improve efficiency, but firms must weigh ethical concerns and prepare customers for the new experience.
- February 15, 2021 by Matt PalmquistSmall, persistent customer service failures may pose a bigger threat to customer retention than large, isolated incidents.
- January 14, 2021 by Matt PalmquistA new mathematical model helps incumbent firms forecast consumer response to novel tech offerings.
- October 20, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaFacilitating voting supports customers and employees, both of whom increasingly expect businesses to make the world a better place.
- As shoppers show how quickly they can adapt to external shocks, retailers will need to radically reconfigure their business models.
- Brand manufacturers and retailers will have to work together in response to long-lasting shifts in consumer behavior produced by COVID-19.
- July 30, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaBy moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- June 18, 2020 by Matt PalmquistBusinesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.
- Companies will have to understand consumers in the context of the crisis and optimize experiences to earn their confidence.
- May 19, 2020 by Denise DahlhoffAs COVID-19 plunges the world into recession, consumers will be more sensitive to price.
- May 7, 2020 by Kevin ManeyTechnology was already pushing mass markets and production to become more personalized and distributed, and the novel coronavirus is accelerating the shift.
- March 19, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCorporate charity campaigns and donations are popular marketing tools. But do they pay off?
- March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieThe AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?
- Defining a company begins by looking at what it produces and sells, not at what enables it to do so.
- January 23, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCustomers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- December 20, 2019 by Steve BarrThe rental and resale markets are booming for products as diverse as fashion and camping gear — and it's creating an opening for brands to reinvent their business model.
- Understanding how specialist companies succeed can help all leaders learn ways to stick to their strategies.
- October 16, 2019 by Richard LapperJoão Paulo Ferreira, CEO of Natura, Brazil’s largest cosmetics company, uses the secrets of the Amazon to fuel an ambitious, environmentally responsible expansion agenda.
- May 28, 2019 by Megan HigginsGathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.
- May 22, 2019 by Matt EgolThe metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- January 30, 2019 by John MaxwellConsumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- January 23, 2019The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
All articles tagged: consumer trends
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
2,814 business leaders shared the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their organizations.