- Brand manufacturers and retailers will have to work together in response to long-lasting shifts in consumer behavior produced by COVID-19.
- By moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.July 30, 2020 by Deepali Srivastava
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- Businesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.June 18, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies will have to understand consumers in the context of the crisis and optimize experiences to earn their confidence.
- As COVID-19 plunges the world into recession, consumers will be more sensitive to price.May 19, 2020 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Technology was already pushing mass markets and production to become more personalized and distributed, and the novel coronavirus is accelerating the shift.May 7, 2020 by Kevin Maney
- Corporate charity campaigns and donations are popular marketing tools. But do they pay off?March 19, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- The AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- Defining a company begins by looking at what it produces and sells, not at what enables it to do so.
- Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.January 23, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- The rental and resale markets are booming for products as diverse as fashion and camping gear — and it's creating an opening for brands to reinvent their business model.December 20, 2019 by Steve Barr
- Understanding how specialist companies succeed can help all leaders learn ways to stick to their strategies.
- João Paulo Ferreira, CEO of Natura, Brazil’s largest cosmetics company, uses the secrets of the Amazon to fuel an ambitious, environmentally responsible expansion agenda.October 16, 2019 by Richard Lapper
- Gathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.May 28, 2019 by Megan Higgins
- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.May 22, 2019 by Matt Egol
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.January 30, 2019 by John Maxwell
- The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 23, 2019
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the company is on the move.
- Profound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity. For more insight, see “Changes to the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 2, 2019 by Deepa Prahalad
- Companies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.August 29, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- Why books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.August 9, 2018 by Bob Woods
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
All articles tagged: consumer trends
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor