- New technologies offer leaders an agile way to assess their company’s health and embark on improvement.
- Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”May 21, 2019
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Emerging digital tools and techniques are reinventing large-scale IT initiatives, one process at a time.
- Most structural changes will have tax implications. Thoughtful planning can help leaders convert tax traps into enhanced reorganization returns.
- For people who put in long hours but love their jobs, a sense of fulfillment seems to offset unhealthy stress.January 18, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- Legislation passed in 2015 is providing powerful incentives for the U.S. healthcare system to pursue value-based care.
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- As a tightening in farm labor shows, employers must choose from a handful of undesirable options to stay in business.March 23, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- During a restructuring, rumors spread and fear takes hold. You can reduce the turmoil by finding ways to inform, empower, and inspire employees.
- Shifting from physical to virtual data platforms can reduce companies’ costs and improve sustainability.November 3, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- The high-end grocery company is using its newly formed 365 chain to experiment with new business practices.July 29, 2016 by Michelle Gerdes
- With these 10 principles for rethinking cost management, you can maximize value and avoid threats from Wall Street.
All articles tagged: cost management
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes