- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- November 18, 2019How leaders can use digital twin technology to optimize their company’s health. For more insights, see www.pwc.com/digitaltwin.
- New technologies offer leaders an agile way to assess their company’s health and embark on improvement. See also “The digital approach to organizational effectiveness.”
- May 21, 2019Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Emerging digital tools and techniques are reinventing large-scale IT initiatives, one process at a time.
- Most structural changes will have tax implications. Thoughtful planning can help leaders convert tax traps into enhanced reorganization returns.
- January 18, 2018 by Matt PalmquistFor people who put in long hours but love their jobs, a sense of fulfillment seems to offset unhealthy stress.
- Legislation passed in 2015 is providing powerful incentives for the U.S. healthcare system to pursue value-based care.
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- March 23, 2017 by Daniel GrossAs a tightening in farm labor shows, employers must choose from a handful of undesirable options to stay in business.
- During a restructuring, rumors spread and fear takes hold. You can reduce the turmoil by finding ways to inform, empower, and inspire employees.
- November 3, 2016 by Matt PalmquistShifting from physical to virtual data platforms can reduce companies’ costs and improve sustainability.
- July 29, 2016 by Michelle GerdesThe high-end grocery company is using its newly formed 365 chain to experiment with new business practices.
- With these 10 principles for rethinking cost management, you can maximize value and avoid threats from Wall Street.
All articles tagged: cost management
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.