- Judea Pearl’s ladder of causation defines three levels of managerial decision-making prowess.
- November 11, 2020 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, MIT Sloan School research fellow Michael Schrage explores the powerful effects of recommendation engines and where they might lead.
- The combination of data analytics and artificial intelligence can give organizations a competitive advantage and mitigate risk along the value chain.
- September 10, 2020How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- September 3, 2020 by Matt PalmquistIn the era of telecommuting, what qualifies as “working time”? A new paper proposes a way to track employees’ hours on the job while respecting their time off.
- Obi Ozor, the founder of Kobo360, a data-driven logistics startup based in Nigeria, explains how COVID-19 is accelerating digitization, which in turn is improving food security in Africa.
- Maintaining productivity levels among remote employees is an enduring challenge. Here are five ways to help people and businesses thrive in the post-pandemic world of work.
- March 12, 2020 by Theodore KinniIn The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.
- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- January 29, 2020 by Deborah UngerSilvio Kutić, CEO of Infobip, discusses the evolution of messaging technology and the ways in which artificial intelligence will change how we interact with the Internet.
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- May 28, 2019 by Megan HigginsGathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.
- May 1, 2019Taxes are often viewed as simply a compliance issue. But what if organizations thought of taxes as a way to benefit their businesses now, and help them plan for a better future? Here, a collection of articles delves into different corners of the tax world to explain how it’s done.
- February 5, 2019 by Douglas RushkoffTo make artificial intelligence live up to its promise, we need to understand and reframe the values implicit in the technology.
- For Antonio Huertas Mejías, chief executive officer of the MAPFRE insurance company, economic growth aligns with making a sustainable contribution to the wider community.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- Three new kinds of capital give companies a new source of leverage and power.
- July 9, 2018 by Dutta SatadipSubscription models can bring a steady revenue stream for companies that understand the customer life cycle.
- June 27, 2018 by Liz SweigartWith tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.
- May 9, 2018 by John SvioklaWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- April 23, 2018 by Theodore KinniHistory professor Jerry Muller reminds us that not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- Businesses need to develop their behavior, cognitive, and network capital so they can create and capture value that competitors can’t erode.
- January 29, 2018 by Laura W. GellerCarnegie Mellon professor Taya Cohen explains the connection between moral character and workplace performance.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
All articles tagged: data analytics
|Page 1 2||Next >|
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.