To have the right talent to thrive in the future, companies need to start categorizing and analyzing the skills present in their organization today.
- Investment in agricultural R&D is essential to feeding the world’s growing population.
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.May 10, 2017 by Anand Rao
- INSEAD’s David Dubois on how companies and their customers communicate in the digital age.February 20, 2017 by Shellie Karabell
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- Until you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.November 23, 2016 by John Sviokla
- Technology and advanced analytics are breathing new life into an industry that had grown tired.November 15, 2016 by David Meer
- The Human FunctionOctober 31, 2016 by James Surowiecki
- Number crunching can be valuable for firms exploiting their existing resources, but can backfire for companies seeking to branch out with new products or services.July 7, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- A global survey of business leaders shows how the smartest companies develop and wield their technology strategy.
- Marketers can use big data to improve their strategic efforts.September 21, 2015 by Colin Strong
- Companies are using advanced data analytics to focus on a range of new business problems, and have found there are several keys to success in using big data. For more related insights, read “Overcoming Big Data’s Challenges.”August 5, 2015
- Balancing the immediate desire for personalization with a need to understand more than our immediate environment might ultimately offer the deeper reward.July 6, 2015 by Melanie Rodier
All articles tagged: data analytics
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Aaron Gilcreast and Larry Jones
- by Andrew Apostolou
- by Augusto Giacoman