- Economist Mariana Mazzucato explains how solving society’s toughest problems starts with rethinking how value is created and innovation is incentivized.
- Not-So-Great ExpectationsNovember 7, 2017 by Ryan Avent
- A long-wave theory of technological and economic change suggests the financial malaise that began in 2007 may be about to end.
- A new survey examines how political and economic shifts can affect corporate innovation.June 14, 2017 by Barry Jaruzelski
- Going into the World Economic Forum, globalization continues at a rapid pace but the social and political context is changing.January 12, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- A handy guide for enterprise leaders on managing the U.K’.s split from the European Union. For more insight, read “Business Beyond Brexit.”November 21, 2016
- Negotiations on the U.K.’s split from the European Union could take years. Instead of waiting, enterprise leaders should rethink their strategies now.November 16, 2016 by David Lancefield
- Global companies have long considered the U.K. their gateway to Europe. They must explore new options.November 16, 2016 by Kenichi Ohmae
- Personal preferences influence the way we process ambiguous information into financial certainty.June 27, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- The U.K.’s efforts to redefine its relationship with the European Union highlight a growing trend of countries hedging on globalization.February 23, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- Institutional and macroeconomic reforms alone won’t solve the Greek crisis.September 28, 2015 by John Jullens
All articles tagged: european union
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes