The Global Innovation 1000, Booz & Company’s award-winning annual study of corporate R&D spending, is the most comprehensive assessment of the influence of R&D on corporate performance. Booz & Company experts will discuss this year’s findings. Distinguishing this study from those of previous years, they will identify flows of innovation spending across national borders and characteristics of innovation networks that correlate with higher performance.
- December 2, 2008 by Barry Jaruzelski
- The Global Innovation 1000, Booz Allen Hamilton’s annual study of the world’s largest corporate R&D spenders, continues to be the most comprehensive effort to assess the influence of R&D on corporate performance. Booz Allen experts will discuss this year’s findings, including trends in R&D spending across industries and geographies. From their research into the link between innovation strategy and corporate performance, they have identified two key performance differentiators: customer focus and alignment of corporate and innovation strategies. They’ve also determined the three most prevalent innovation strategies and the implications each has on capability building.December 13, 2007 by Barry Jaruzelski
- November 8, 2007 by Barry Jaruzelski
- It has long been common wisdom that smart companies don’t outsource the core operations that define them and set them apart from the competition. But that is starting to change as companies contract out elements of their engineering, design, and research and development. Innovation is going global, with pockets of technology and engineering expertise springing up for rent in Asia, Eastern Europe, even Africa. Smart companies are dramatically reconfiguring their processes and innovation footprint — the physical network of operations — to take advantage of that trend. Booz Allen Hamilton’s experts weigh in on the new rules of global innovation.
- Insights from Booz Allen Hamilton’s Global Innovation 1000February 7, 2007 by Barry Jaruzelski
- Insights from Booz Allen’s Global Innovation 1000February 7, 2007 by Barry Jaruzelski
All articles tagged: r&d
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Steve Barr and Ellen Davis
- by Akshat Dubey and Rakesh Mani
- by Matt Palmquist