- Nancy McKinstry, CEO and chairman of Wolters Kluwer, explains how going digital is allowing a 183-year-old provider of specialist information and expert solutions to prosper in a data-driven world.
- January 21, 2019 by Samantha MarshallFormer United States Tennis Association president Katrina Adams believes that diversity is essential to winning, on and off the court.
- January 12, 2018 by Art KleinerIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.
All articles tagged: women CEOs
- 1.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 2.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
- 3.10 principles of organization design
- 4.Why managing uncertainty is a key leadership skill
- 5.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.