More Tech & innovation
Archives by year:
- s+b BlogsApril 3, 2020As officials promote virtual doctor’s visits to curb the spread of coronavirus, this efficient form of care may lower costs.
- s+b BlogsMarch 16, 2020Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- March 12, 2020Research suggests that with the right mind-set, technological literacy, and community engagement, you can shepherd your entire workforce into the digital future.
- March 12, 2020In The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.
- s+b BlogsMarch 9, 2020The AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?
- s+b BlogsMarch 5, 2020Defining a company begins by looking at what it produces and sells, not at what enables it to do so.
- February 28, 2020With the oldest population in the world and a worsening shortage of nurses, Japan has become a test market for new technologies to care for the elderly.
- s+b BlogsFebruary 19, 2020The top digital performers transcend traditional approaches to large-scale change.
- s+b BlogsFebruary 12, 2020The right strategy will allow businesses to take advantage of the value that e-commerce platform providers can offer.
- January 29, 2020Silvio Kutić, CEO of Infobip, discusses the evolution of messaging technology and the ways in which artificial intelligence will change how we interact with the Internet.
- January 27, 2020You can transform your company by strengthening the links among all three types of activity.
- s+b BlogsJanuary 23, 2020Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- January 22, 2020How Bhaskar Bhat turned an Indian watchmaking startup into a lifestyle giant.
- January 20, 2020Sarah Kaplan looks at how leaders can turn stakeholder scrutiny and difficult decisions to their advantage in her new book, The 360˚ Corporation.
- January 20, 2020In his new book, Oxford University economist Daniel Susskind sketches out the perils and promise of automation’s displacement of labor.
- January 16, 2020In More from Less, MIT Sloan School of Management’s Andrew McAfee argues that the “four horsemen of the optimist” are galloping to the planet’s rescue.
- January 8, 2020How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.