More Tech & innovation
Archives by year:
- October 1, 1998
- April 1, 1998Once the deal is done, the hard work begins of integrating people, processes and systems, on a global basis.
- April 1, 1998In commodity-goods markets, price is usually the only differentiator. But if you can brand those goods and bundle them with services, even bricks and sand can command premium prices. Here is how to turn commodities into branded goods.
- April 1, 1998As product life-cycles become shorter, the ability to innovate becomes a more important factor. But how do you innovate consistently? And how do you manage creative people whose jobs require them to "think differently"? Broderbund shows the way.
- April 1, 1998
- April 1, 1998Business is about making money, not measuring macho. The scrap heap of corporate disasters is littered with managers whose ego drive overwhelmed good sense..
- January 1, 1998Xerox Parc was always known for innovative ideas. The trouble was, someone else always commercialized them. That has changed. Here's how Xerox did it.