More Tech & innovation
Archives by year:
- October 1, 1999
- October 1, 1999Forget all the hype about "tailored marketing" on the Internet. The Web is just as likely to drive a wedge between retailers and their customers as it is to bring them closer.
- October 1, 1999Welcome to the new era — where companies are known by their innovative channels, not their commoditized products.
- July 1, 1999This broadcaster has built and leveraged powerful commercial brands, all while keeping a careful eye on its nonprofit mission.
- July 1, 1999In the end, an e-business is just another business.
- July 1, 1999Superstar free-agents are the key to product innovation. How can you tap your industry's Michael Jordan?
- April 1, 1999No one ever said enterprise resource planning was easy. Here's how to make it work - on time and under budget.
- April 1, 1999Is the Internet really revolutionizing the business world? The answer is yes, in at least seven ways.
- April 1, 1999Enterprise.com: Market Leadership in the Information Age by Jeffrey P. Papows, Ph.D. (256 pages, Perseus Books, 1999)
- April 1, 1999How do you turn your real-estate investments into a thriving Web storefront? Make sure you have a strategic approach to reaching your customers.
- January 1, 1999Information technology has emerged as a key component of competitive advantage.
- January 1, 1999What entertainment companies must do to profitably capture audiences.
- January 1, 1999The business of selling cars is changing. New competitive rules will apply. With these changes comes a shift in power.
- January 1, 1999Burn Rate: How I Survived the Gold Rush Year on the Internet by Michael Wolff (256 pages, Simon & Schuster, 1999)