More Thought leaders
Archives by year:
- July 31, 2020The pandemic has highlighted a series of paradoxes inherent to the work of leaders. What comes next will depend on how well they face up to them.
- s+b BlogsJuly 23, 2020A 20th-century working-class philosopher has a lot to teach modern workers — and managers — about finding meaning in life, and on the job.
- July 21, 2020The former director of the CDC and current head of Resolve to Save Lives explains why economic recovery will only arrive when the coronavirus is under control.
- July 15, 2020Jeremy Darroch, the CEO of global television company Sky, believes consistent renewal and reinvention is the key to relevance in the age of streaming.
- June 12, 2020In his new book, historian Rutger Bregman argues that people are actually fundamentally good.
- May 20, 2020Chantelle Abdul grew Mojec International Holdings from a small family-owned business in Nigeria into an energy business that has helped modernize the country’s electricity market. Now, she’s thinking even bigger.
- April 28, 2020“Keep it simple” and “learn from nature” are positive mantras to live and work by.
- April 1, 2020Arthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.
- February 19, 2020John Riady, the CEO of Indonesia’s Lippo Karawaci, is a young business leader with an eye for the future of his company and his region.
- February 17, 2020Stephen A. Schwarzman discusses what it takes to think big — in business, deals, and philanthropy.
- January 15, 2020Roberto Martínez, CEO of PepsiCo Foods Mexico, is capitalizing on digital tools to better understand the needs of new consumers. And he’s not forgetting about the power of empathy.