Disciplined probing keeps you and your team connected, curious, and learning.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Official job descriptions don’t include the most valuable contributions you make or the complicated challenges you face.
- Before the Internet, the telephone, and the telegraph, the U.S. Postal Service revolutionized communications.
- A French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.
Enroll in PwC’s Coursera course: Data-driven Decision Making – learn how to use data to deepen insight and solve important problems.
- Robert Henkel, president and CEO of Ascension Health, the delivery subsidiary of Ascension, has helped lead the transformation of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare system as it fulfills its mission in a changing healthcare environment.
- The managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.
- In mature product categories, the top companies usually compete fiercely for one another’s customers. But they might be better off focusing on the fringe consumers who haven’t yet picked a side.