Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- The company’s top marketing executive describes the social network’s ambitious efforts to forge enduring and meaningful relationships — with employees, industry partners, and everyone on Earth.
- Why are we so interested in media about media?
- Tuck professor Eesha Sharma on how perceptions of personal wealth affect the decisions people make.
- Relentless waves of disruption can make it difficult for people to envision a bright future in their own field.
- Four strategies for creating value in life sciences.
- Self-made billionaires offer powerful examples for established companies eager to reclaim industry leadership.
- The chief executive officer of AARP discusses the books that have contributed to her worldview.
- InteractiveThe entire history of management ideas can be seen as a series of answers to a few pragmatic queries.
- VideoLeadership author and executive coach Marshall Goldsmith — who is always skeptical of catchphrases like employee engagement — talks about the qualities necessary to galvanize individuals’ commitment at work.
Building on more than a decade of research, "Strategy That Works" co-author Paul Leinwand explains how companies like Haier, CEMEX, and Adidas have succeeded over time.