Official job descriptions don’t include the most valuable contributions you make or the complicated challenges you face.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Before the Internet, the telephone, and the telegraph, the U.S. Postal Service revolutionized communications.
- Appealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- As one McDonald’s location proves, investing in expensive equipment that substitutes for some labor is a proactive, productivity-enhancing measure.
Enroll in PwC’s Coursera course: Data-driven Decision Making – learn how to use data to deepen insight and solve important problems.
- The rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.
- Startup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.
- Disciplined probing keeps you and your team connected, curious, and learning.
- PodcastCan we train ourselves to stop ignoring the obvious dangers we face?