- January 29, 2018Carnegie Mellon professor Taya Cohen explains the connection between moral character and workplace performance.
- October 4, 2017Rotman School assistant professor Laura Doering explores the intersection of economic development and human nature.
- November 3, 2015VideoUNC Kenan-Flagler professor Mike Christian discusses techniques executives can use to improve interpersonal relationships and performance. For more related insights, read “Mike Christian on Mindfulness and Mental Energy.”
- September 14, 2015The University of Michigan professor believes that to solve human problems, human skill is needed more urgently than ever before.
- June 2, 2015The professor at Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management explains the root of unethical behavior.
- March 2, 2015The Darden School of Business professor describes a new framework for predicting conflict outcomes.
- September 16, 2014Video
- November 12, 2013Companies that link complementary partners, like dating sites or online auctions, can dominate for years or be swept away in an instant.
- September 9, 2013s+b BlogsLeft unchecked, competitive situations may be as likely to bring out our worst as our best.