History professor Jerry Muller reminds us that not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- The “head magician” at Katjes Magic Candy Factory talks about custom candy, serial entrepreneurship, technology, and the growing pains of startups.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- Is your board missing early warning signals that the chief executive is slipping?
- E-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
- Imagining four radically different scenarios for how companies will manage people and how people will manage their work and careers.
- SlideshowA look at the artwork from the recent pages of strategy+business, on themes including overcoming bias at work, competitiveness in the age of digitization, and the ethics of CEOs.