Subscription models can bring a steady revenue stream for companies that understand the customer life cycle.
- Companies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.
- Disagreement can make solutions to our most difficult problems hard to see. But with practical tools and a shift in mind-set, diverse groups can create new realities.
- With tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- In his exuberant new book, the management guru sums up 50 years of experience with exhortations to pursue excellence.
- SlideshowA selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.
- SlideshowA look at the artwork from the recent pages of strategy+business, on themes including overcoming bias at work, competitiveness in the age of digitization, and the ethics of CEOs.