Leaders shouldn’t forget that most structural changes will have tax implications. Thoughtful planning can convert tax traps into enhanced reorganization returns.
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- A conversation with Ian Bremmer about what it will take for political and economic institutions to regain their credibility. Spoiler: It involves finding new models for solving global-scale problems.
- Freek Vermeulen explains why unhelpful practices go unnoticed and suggests how rooting them out can help innovation.
Eight ways artificial intelligence is changing your business — and what you need to do today to prepare.
- Your entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.
- What gravity models can teach us about possibilities for U.K. trade.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- InteractiveUnderstanding your personal strength can help guide your career choices.
In their determination to transform themselves, BaseLink and DigiLife took divergent paths. Yet each succeeded spectacularly. Their success is a tribute to their understanding...