Customer segmentation is not just a revenue tool, but also a way to achieve excellence in execution.
- The entrepreneurial credo at the heart of Stewart Brand’s underground publication has shaped our world.
- Adidas CEO Kasper Rørsted explains how to align business strategy and execution during a shift in global consumer demand.
- They’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.
- Increasing the number of women at every level of an organization is possible if its leaders are ready to use practical solutions.
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- A new PwC survey identifies the barriers to blockchain adoption, and how companies can overcome them.
- Innovation is like a garden — you need to create an environment where it can flourish.
- InteractiveTo be a more agile leader, nurture the habits that accelerate your learning capacity and be aware of the ones that block new experiences. For more insight, see “Leaders: Break Through Your Learning Blockers.”
- InteractiveUnderstanding your personal strength can help guide your career choices.
- InteractiveIt is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”