Practicing mindful followership lets people build up crucial skills that help them run organizations effectively.
- Gender disparity and equal pay are still pressing issues. But there are ways to make the game fairer.
- Employee engagement rises when frequent, informal conversations replace annual reviews.
- Larry Smarr has become a vital conductor of innovation by insisting that scientists and researchers at the incubators he runs collaborate across the lines that separate disciplines.
- Algorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.
- InteractiveBreak out of the habit and address the issue that is holding back your career.
- PodcastWhat really happens to human systems — machines, processes, and businesses — when smart machines enter the picture? For related insights, read “Five Overlooked Principles Shaping the Destiny of Your Business.”
In today’s interconnected world, technology touches everything and is disrupting how business gets done. PwC’s Digital IQ survey found that champions of digital technologies are twice as likely to achieve rapid revenue and profit growth when compared to companies that are slower to adopt.