Three conversations that can mobilize your team during a reorganization.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.
- To thrive in the growing MA market, a culture of regulatory compliance is key.
- Lessons from the Chilean government’s response to crisis.
Eight ways artificial intelligence is changing your business — and what you need to do today to prepare.
- Multinationals need to prepare for a range of contingencies to protect their Chinese interests and operations.
- Inside the Mind of the CEOIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.
- And what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.