Break the pattern that’s preventing you from being the best version of yourself in the leadership moments that matter.
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- An effective response starts long before the catastrophe occurs, with governance and relationships, advance preparation, and the ability to test your practices.
- Financial engineering won’t fix a stagnant valuation.
- There is something unique about building houses that inherently eschews efficiency and automation.
- Public policy professor Philip Auerswald takes on “the Great Man–Machine Debate.”
- Encouraging a small number of actions can help an organization achieve its strategic and operational objectives.
- PodcastWhat really happens to human systems — machines, processes, and businesses — when smart machines enter the picture? For related insights, read “Five Overlooked Principles Shaping the Destiny of Your Business.”