The circular economy starts with the first meal of the day.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Practical strategies for pushing back in difficult situations.
- The thriving streaming business faces some fundamental questions about its future.
- How members of the Gulf Cooperation Council can diversify their economies.
- Employees who push innovative products have a tough job, but can be encouraged by managers who grasp their motivations to succeed.
- Tweets and other posts reveal that employees experience varying levels of stress throughout the workweek, and weekends aren’t necessarily a reprieve.
- The essence of who you are as a leader is made up of both successes and setbacks.
- An expert on teaming from Harvard Business School shares three books for leaders who want to encourage collaboration in their organizations.
- Talking My BookPodcastAs machines grow smarter and capture more of the value associated with work, how will people continue to keep busy and thrive?
- InteractiveUnderstanding your personal strength can help guide your career choices.
Why are so many companies wasting time and money on strategies that never come to life? Ironically, it sounds like they're doing all the right things. But this conventional wisdom is a trap.