It's not an open-and-shut case when it comes to optimal office design.
- A small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.
- Are we overcomplicating management and leadership and ignoring what makes us people?
- Aligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.
- In this Thought Leader interview, social presencing theater innovators Otto Scharmer and Arawana Hayashi describe how to develop your management skills through physical awareness.
- It’s tempting to dismiss a wild idea, but if respected it can be a springboard for finding synergies and new ways of doing things.
- The closing of an energy hedge fund shows unique difficulties market veterans face when forecasting.
- Payors, providers, medtech companies, and pharmaceutical firms need to get better at working with one another.