Stepping away from the screen and putting pen to paper allows the brain to reflect, process, and find patterns. See also “How Journaling Can Help Leaders Achieve Their Goals.”
- With so much cash on company balance sheets, U.S. companies face competitive pressure to use the tax windfall strategically.
- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.
- Building strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.
- A conversation with Ian Bremmer about nationalism and populism, which will remain potent political forces — at least until some fundamental issues are addressed.
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- In his new book, Andrew Santella explores procrastination, and why it is that whenever there is a job to do, you can count on someone putting it off.
- InfographicTips for clarifying your thoughts and testing new ideas. For more insight, read “Journaling Can Boost Your Leadership Skills.”