Companies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.
- Disagreement can make solutions to our most difficult problems hard to see. But with practical tools and a shift in mind-set, diverse groups can create new realities.
- With tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.
- The future of agriculture could be small farms, closer to consumers, that use technology to grow food more efficiently.
- In his exuberant new book, the management guru sums up 50 years of experience with exhortations to pursue excellence.
- Subscription models can bring a steady revenue stream for companies that understand the customer life cycle.
- In PwC’s annual survey of chief executives around the world, respondents voiced confidence about economic growth and greater interest in corporate responsibility.
- SlideshowA selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.
- SlideshowScenes from Union Square Cafe as the staff gets ready to open for the day show the company’s culture of “enlightened hospitality” in action. For more insight, read “Danny Meyer’s Recipe for Success.”