According to Adam Smith scholar Ryan Patrick Hanley, executives can navigate today’s turbulence only by learning to see themselves as others might see them.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- Building a culture of critical thinking and humility can spare companies from the ravages of excessive CEO confidence.
- In the era of social media and big data, maintaining consumer relationships is a lot trickier than it used to be.
- Three guardrails must be in place to allow these groups to perform well within an organization.
A 125-year old company used Strategy&'s Fit for Growth approach to realize over $23B in value. See how they did it in our new case study.
- When it comes to attracting big business and talent, smaller cities often lose out. But Woonsocket, R.I., is poised to break the cycle.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- One of the largest commodity exchanges has started offering futures contracts on the cryptocurrency.
- InfographicHow to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”
- InteractiveDo you know how people within your organization respond, work, collaborate, and, dare we say, feel?