Empowering the CSO and restoring strategy to the front line is imperative in a challenging environment. See also “How to Refocus the role of the Chief Strategy Officer into a Competitive Advantage.”
- For Antonio Huertas Mejías, chief executive officer of the MAPFRE insurance company, economic growth aligns with making a sustainable contribution to the wider community.
- We can learn valuable lessons from the transcendentalist writer’s forays into the family pencil business.
- Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the company is on the move.
- Major companies are transforming their core and rethinking their functions.
PwC’s 22nd Annual Global CEO Survey is out — access the report to discover what’s on the minds of 1300+ CEOs from 91 territories.
- This interview series explores the critical decisions today’s chief executives face.
- Transforming the hidden causes of conflict in strategic collaborations.
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- SlideshowDespite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.
- SlideshowFour ways to help your CSO create value. For more insight, see the 2018 Chief Strategy Officer Benchmarking Study from Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business.