For Antonio Huertas Mejías, chief executive officer of the MAPFRE insurance company, economic growth aligns with making a sustainable contribution to the wider community.
- We can learn valuable lessons from the transcendentalist writer’s forays into the family pencil business.
- Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the business is on the move.
- Major companies are transforming their core and rethinking their functions.
- Profound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity.
- Empowering the CSO and restoring strategy to the front line is imperative in a challenging environment. See also “How to Refocus the role of the Chief Strategy Officer into a Competitive Advantage.”
- How to avoid the destructive effects of handoffs.
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- SlideshowFour ways to help your CSO create value. For more insight, see the 2018 Chief Strategy Officer Benchmarking Study from Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business.
- SlideshowThree key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes. For more insight, read “It Pays to Keep Tabs on Indirect Taxes.”