Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- The “head magician” at Katjes Magic Candy Factory talks about custom candy, serial entrepreneurship, technology, and the growing pains of startups.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- Is your board missing early warning signals that the chief executive is slipping?
- Today’s CEO creates opportunity through innovation and customer awareness. Strong cultural values come from the top.
- Management guru Jeffrey Pfeffer argues that modern management practices are making employees sick.
- A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
- SlideshowA look at the artwork from the recent pages of strategy+business, on themes including overcoming bias at work, competitiveness in the age of digitization, and the ethics of CEOs.