Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- The chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- For Shin Sakane, CEO of Japan’s Seven Dreamers Laboratories, the key to innovation is satisfying unrecognized customer needs.
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.
- We want our leaders to be decisive, proactive, and undaunted — but only to a point.
- To close the gender gap, companies must develop transparency on career progress.
- Capital expenditures are an overlooked lever for helping companies boost cash flows — and ultimately shareholder returns.
Over the last two years, in most countries and categories, retailers have become more mature in enabling consumers to research, compare, purchase, and return products across channels.