Valentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- The chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- For Shin Sakane, CEO of Japan’s Seven Dreamers Laboratories, the key to innovation is satisfying unrecognized customer needs.
- Consumers’ bonds with brand characters are much like trusted friendships. And when that old pal gets a makeover, certain consumers will be resistant to the change.
- We want our leaders to be decisive, proactive, and undaunted — but only to a point.
- In this Thought Leader interview, social presencing theater innovators Otto Scharmer and Arawana Hayashi describe how to develop your management skills through physical awareness.
Over the last two years, in most countries and categories, retailers have become more mature in enabling consumers to research, compare, purchase, and return products across channels.