The way we create, use, and manage electricity is finally changing, and the implications go far beyond the utility sector.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Platforms like Apple Pay and Google Wallet will need to ensure a seamless and secure experience for merchants and consumers.
- Many business leaders need to improve their perceptual acuity. Here’s how you can develop the ability to look around corners — and become a catalyst for change.
- CIOs are staying longer in their jobs, another sign that supply chain management is becoming more vital to large companies.
Videos & Interactive Media
- PodcastTo become a better leader, you need to start by asking yourself tough questions, and follow through.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Required Reading
- 2.A New Perspective on Chief Information Officers
- 3.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind
- 4.Grow from Your Strengths
- 5.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 6.American Ends with “I Can”!
- 7.Lotte Bailyn: The Thought Leader Interview
- 8.How Tech Clusters Form
- 9.The A to Z of Tech Clusters
- 10.10 Principles of Change Management