To repair your company’s reputation, reflect on what it means to build trust.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Strategy & Leadership
- Trends spotted by Strategy& suggest that companies in any industry can gain prominence by choosing the right approach.
- To stay relevant, all participants in the vast marketing ecosystem must develop new capabilities.
- s+b BlogsTarget is the latest retailer to double down on mini versions of its stores — and hopes to avoid others’ pitfalls.
- s+b BlogsLasting confidence in a company is built one customer interaction at a time.
- s+b BlogsTools for successful leaders to identify and tear down hidden barriers that prevent their team from reaching full potential.
- s+b BlogsAn executive’s character traits are linked to certain patterns in a firm’s investments, strategy decisions, and overall performance, a new study finds.
- s+b BlogsRising corporate profits and stagnant wages have been an enduring feature of this economic expansion. Not anymore.
- s+b BlogsThe essence of who you are as a leader is made up of both successes and setbacks.
- s+b BlogsPractical strategies for pushing back in difficult situations.
- s+b BlogsThe attacks have changed business thinking and practice around disaster preparedness.
- s+b BlogsThe thriving streaming business faces some fundamental questions about its future.
- s+b BlogsRecent ADA-related challenges raise questions over corporate initiatives designed to improve employees’ health.
- s+b BlogsKeeping up with technology is every executive’s job, but it doesn’t need to be daunting. Here are three strategies for staying relevant in the digital age.
- s+b BlogsA French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.
- s+b BlogsDisciplined probing keeps you and your team connected, curious, and learning.
- s+b BlogsThe eminent expert on leading change describes how three classics — including one of Freud’s major volumes — influence his thinking.