Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
Inside the Mind of the CEO
The Inside the Mind of the CEO interview series explores a wide range of critical decisions chief executives around the world face in today's dynamic society.
- GMOAdidas CEO Kasper Rørsted explains how to align business strategy and execution during a shift in global consumer demand.
- GMOBrazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.
- GMOJim Clifton, chief executive of Gallup Inc., has a robust theory about entrepreneurialism and economic recovery.
- GMOBuilding strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- GMOThe “head magician” at Katjes Magic Candy Factory talks about custom candy, serial entrepreneurship, technology, and the growing pains of startups.
- GMOToday’s CEO creates opportunity through innovation and customer awareness. Strong cultural values come from the top.
- GMOJonathan Warburton, chairman of U.K. bakery chain Warburtons, is clear-sighted about developing family talent and attracting top managers.
- GMOYasuyuki Nambu, CEO of Japan’s Pasona Group, is reframing short-term employment as a means of social benefit.
- GMOValentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- GMOBernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- GMOFor Shin Sakane, CEO of Japan’s Seven Dreamers Laboratories, the key to innovation is satisfying unrecognized customer needs.
- GMOMichael Pennisi, the chief executive of QSuper, one of Australia’s largest pension funds, describes how to change direction at scale.
- GMOIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.