Reprint No. 09307
- Irene Rosenfeld is chairman and chief executive officer of Kraft Foods Inc. She has spent most of her career at the company. From 2003 to 2006, she was chief executive of PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay unit.
- Dave Brearton is executive vice president of operations and business services at Kraft Foods and was one of two executive sponsors of the company’s reorganization effort.
- Mark Clouse is vice president and managing director of Kraft Foods Brazil.
- Gary Conte, vice president of human resources, corporate functions, and employee services, served as one of the program leaders on Kraft Foods’ reorganization.
- Brian Davison, vice president of strategic planning at Kraft Foods, was co–program leader, with Gary Conte, on the reorganization.
- Lance Friedmann is senior vice president of marketing for Kraft Foods International Inc.
Sanjay Khosla joined Kraft Foods in 2006 as executive vice president and president of Kraft Foods International.
Karen May, executive vice president of global human resources, was the executive sponsor, with
Dave Brearton, of Kraft Foods’ reorganization.
Nick Meriggioli is the president of Kraft Foods’ Oscar Mayer business unit.
Rick Searer is executive vice president of Kraft Foods and president of Kraft Foods North America.
Jean Spence is Kraft Foods’ executive vice president of research, development, and quality.
This article was created through a “virtual roundtable”: a series of interviews edited into a single story line. Also contributing to this article was consulting writer Robert Hertzberg. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.