In a new study by Booz & Company and social marketing software developer Buddy Media, nearly all the companies surveyed say they plan to increase their spending on social media, and 39 percent say they’re going to boost spending substantially. In contrast, 38 percent say that social media is on the CEO’s agenda, and 35 percent say they have a senior executive in charge of social media company-wide.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 2.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 3.10 Principles of Change Management
- 4.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 5.Beauty Is in the Eye of the Shareholder
- 6.The Mindful Board
- 7.The Thought Leader Interview: Jonathan Haidt
- 8.Not So Great Expectations for Japan
- 9.The Three Measures of Your Leadership Success
- 10.Why We Love Tough-Love Managers