In a new study by Booz & Company and social marketing software developer Buddy Media, nearly all the companies surveyed say they plan to increase their spending on social media, and 39 percent say they’re going to boost spending substantially. In contrast, 38 percent say that social media is on the CEO’s agenda, and 35 percent say they have a senior executive in charge of social media company-wide.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Required Reading
- 2.A New Perspective on Chief Information Officers
- 3.Grow from Your Strengths
- 4.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind
- 5.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 6.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 7.10 Principles of Change Management
- 8.Thinking Like a Leader: Three Big Shifts
- 9.Lotte Bailyn Is Redefining the Rules of Work and Family
- 10.20/20 Foresight