In a new study by Booz & Company and social marketing software developer Buddy Media, nearly all the companies surveyed say they plan to increase their spending on social media, and 39 percent say they’re going to boost spending substantially. In contrast, 38 percent say that social media is on the CEO’s agenda, and 35 percent say they have a senior executive in charge of social media company-wide.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 2.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 3.Aqua Culture
- 4.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 5.Who Are Your High-Potential Employees?
- 6.A Blueprint for Forays into Emerging Markets
- 7.The Key to Greece’s Recovery? Strategic Management
- 8.10 Principles of Change Management
- 9.Leaps in Perspective
- 10.Help, I Need Somebody (at the Office)