Chinese companies are raising their global profile—they now export goods at the same rate as foreign-funded companies operating in China do. And their future looks ever more global: In a recent survey of Chinese executives, 88 percent said they expect to be conducting product development for foreign markets by 2023.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 2.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 3.10 Principles of Change Management
- 4.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 5.Beauty Is in the Eye of the Shareholder
- 6.The Mindful Board
- 7.The Thought Leader Interview: Jonathan Haidt
- 8.Not So Great Expectations for Japan
- 9.The Three Measures of Your Leadership Success
- 10.Why We Love Tough-Love Managers