Chinese companies are raising their global profile—they now export goods at the same rate as foreign-funded companies operating in China do. And their future looks ever more global: In a recent survey of Chinese executives, 88 percent said they expect to be conducting product development for foreign markets by 2023.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 2.Stop Driving Away Your Producers
- 3.Leaps in Perspective
- 4.Meritocracy without the Numbers
- 5.The Reclamation of Strategy
- 6.A Blueprint for Forays into Emerging Markets
- 7.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 8.Aetna’s Frugal Healthcare Strategy
- 9.How Performance Reviews Pay Off
- 10.Kentaro Toyama on Why Technology Alone Won’t Change the World