Chinese companies are raising their global profile—they now export goods at the same rate as foreign-funded companies operating in China do. And their future looks ever more global: In a recent survey of Chinese executives, 88 percent said they expect to be conducting product development for foreign markets by 2023.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Required Reading
- 2.A New Perspective on Chief Information Officers
- 3.Grow from Your Strengths
- 4.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind
- 5.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 6.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 7.10 Principles of Change Management
- 8.Thinking Like a Leader: Three Big Shifts
- 9.Lotte Bailyn: The Thought Leader Interview
- 10.20/20 Foresight