- And what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.
- December 18, 2017Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business. See also “A Guide to Winning the Digital Disruption Game.”
- November 29, 2017How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”
- November 1, 2017 by Tom PuthiyamadamThose who lead and advise companies on their digital transformation should rely more on imagination and less on experience.
- August 7, 2017 by Tom PuthiyamadamAligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.
- Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
- The right mix of talent, innovation, and experience will help your company master emerging technology.
- March 23, 2017Ten tips to navigate the opportunities and uncertainties of this great wave of technological change. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- Tools and techniques to ensure your company will stand out in the new age of digitization. See also “A Guide to Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- February 8, 2017 by Tom PuthiyamadamTechnology can help, but the key is to focus on interdependence and a common language.
- Companies need a clear and complete view of how their digital transformations are progressing.
- November 23, 2016 by John SvioklaUntil you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.
- How members of the Gulf Cooperation Council can diversify their economies.
- August 29, 2016 by Shellie KarabellA French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.
- June 27, 2016 by Juan PujadasLeaders who understand and pay attention to technology can make the difference between success and failure.
- June 7, 2016 by Deborah BothunDelving into comprehensive data on the world’s entertainment and media industries yields sharp insights into a future of eroding borders, changing behavior, and opportunities for growth.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- April 5, 2016 by Dan BricklinMany companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
- As they look to enhance digital capabilities through mergers and acquisitions, traditional companies have to heed a new set of dating rules.
- February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth RosenzweigCompanies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”
- A new approach to digital strategy reinvents legacy IT by aligning it to a company’s capabilities.
- November 2, 2015 by Shellie KarabellThe fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.
All articles tagged: digital strategy
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021—and beyond. Explore the series.