- Edgar Schein, MIT’s sage of organizational culture, explains why the quest for accountability should start with interdependence.
- Start using it instead — to reinforce and build the new behaviors that will give you the high-performance company you want.
- Five factors make the greatest difference in fostering the new behaviors needed for a transformation. All of them reflect the basic importance of people in implementing and embedding change.
- November 1, 2010 by Jon KatzenbachBoth big business and big government should shift their management cultures from compromise to integration.
- Integrating formal metrics and informal communication can lead to new levels of performance.
- Post-recession success depends on tapping the informal aspects of an organization and avoiding the temptation to rely solely on formal systems, processes, and programs.
- Any company that competes on the global stage must, in light of today’s changing workforce, rethink the way it manages people.
- Companies can improve their innovation performance by getting their formal and informal organizations in sync.
All articles tagged: the Katzenbach Center
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.