- Five factors make the greatest difference in fostering the new behaviors needed for a transformation. All of them reflect the basic importance of people in implementing and embedding change.
- Both big business and big government should shift their management cultures from compromise to integration.November 1, 2010 by Jon Katzenbach
- Integrating formal metrics and informal communication can lead to new levels of performance.
- Post-recession success depends on tapping the informal aspects of an organization and avoiding the temptation to rely solely on formal systems, processes, and programs.
- Any company that competes on the global stage must, in light of today’s changing workforce, rethink the way it manages people.
- Companies can improve their innovation performance by getting their formal and informal organizations in sync.
All articles tagged: the Katzenbach Center
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes