- Consumers who engage with company sites visit stores more often and spend more.
- March 1, 2013Jeff Thull, author of Mastering the Complex Sale: How to Compete and Win When the Stakes Are High, introduces a passage that overturns negative stereotypes about sales from To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth about Moving Others, by Daniel H. Pink.
- February 26, 2013 by William J. HolsteinThe Korean automaker’s explosive growth in the last few years — achieved through better quality, stylish design, and clever marketing — has made it a dynamic player in the U.S. auto industry.
- February 26, 2013 by David Meer“Big data” can drive competitive advantage if companies follow a few timeless principles.
- February 1, 2013Tracking the milestones in a century of strategic commitment.
- January 18, 2013Manufacturers and retailers must factor in national sensitivities to price volatility.
- Addiction to discounts is costly for retailers, but in moderation, promotions can boost profits and brand value.
- October 30, 2012
- This year’s holiday retail outlook suggests that shopping patterns created during the recession are becoming permanent, but there are still reasons for retailers to celebrate.
- September 28, 2012Measuring the impact of workload on productivity — and finding the sweet spot and the outer limit.
- How an unusual management technique inspires business teams to envision — and achieve — breakthrough results.
- June 15, 2012A welcoming policy for unwanted products increases customer loyalty and spending.
- May 29, 2012 by David K. HurstA review of Winning Investors Over, by Baruch Lev.
- May 11, 2012What they lose in bargaining power, they more than make up for in efficiencies, profitability, and stock gains.
- April 27, 2012Investors reward companies that buy stand-alone brands they can market better than the sellers did.
- March 16, 2012But once diversified firms are in Chapter 11, they spend more time and money to get out.
- February 10, 2012A niche in a new market can be a base for growth — or a way to keep rivals off guard.
- November 22, 2011 by Matt PalmquistHow upstream companies can hedge the risks from demand cycles.
- August 23, 2011 by Matthew Le MerleDisrupter analysis can help assess the risks of future catastrophic events.
- June 6, 2011 by James MarinoThe CEO of this nimble cosmetics company explains the advantages of a small size and a coherent strategy.
- June 3, 2011Reed K. Holden, coauthor, with Mark R. Burton, of Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table, introduces a lesson in taking on market leaders from Killing Giants: 10 Strategies to Topple the Goliath in Your Industry, by Stephen Denny.
All articles tagged: sales
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10||Next >|
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.