- This measure of business performance is the best indicator of corporate success.
- February 25, 2011Surveys make patrons feel better about the service they’ve received — but can also delay their return visit.
- February 22, 2011 by Nancy A. NicholsSome executives and scientists are calling for a radical rethinking of chemicals, cars, farms, and our future.
- The former chairman of the board of France Télécom says telecommunications companies must outpace — or be inundated by — the coming explosion in data traffic.
- January 28, 2011Bo Burlingham, author of Small Giants: Companies That Choose to Be Great Instead of Big, introduces a lesson in the power of design from CAD Monkeys, Dinosaur Babies, and T-Shaped People: Inside the World of Design Thinking and How It Can Spark Creativity and Innovation, by Warren Berger.
- Five factors make the greatest difference in fostering the new behaviors needed for a transformation. All of them reflect the basic importance of people in implementing and embedding change.
- Charlie Feld, the former CIO of Frito-Lay and a pioneer in his field, explains how IT can play a key role in developing corporate strategy.
- December 3, 2010Matthew E. May, author of The Shibumi Strategy: A Powerful Way to Create Meaningful Change, introduces a passage on the critical role of a learning focus in innovation from The Other Side of Innovation: Solving the Execution Challenge, by Vijay Govindarajan and Chris Trimble.
- November 23, 2010 by David K. HurstThe Chorus Takes a Bow
- November 23, 2010 by Sheridan PrassoProbing China’s Infrastructure
- For consumer durables, environmental sustainability starts with discarding conventional wisdom.
- Placing a new research, design, or engineering center in emerging markets demands more than just “location, location, location.”
- August 24, 2010 by Theodore KinniHow a new view of consumers changed the way we think about products, companies, and economies.
- GM’s former head of R&D has a bold vision of how the automobile will evolve in the cities of the 21st century.
- August 24, 2010 by Sally HelgesenFrom Amsterdam to Adelaide, this unorthodox thinker has divined the connections between economic prosperity and creative achievement, and their implications for the future of the city.
- How the world’s cities develop their infrastructure over the next 30 years will determine the future path of global warming.
- As reform legislation makes the U.S. healthcare industry more consumer-centric, companies will need to change their business models and add new capabilities.
- For Girish Paranjpe, co-CEO of India’s Wipro Technologies, the best response to economic crisis was reinvestment: in people, green technology, and expansion.
- Consumers are becoming more suspicious of traditional branding. Here are five steps to regain their trust.
- July 2, 2010A company’s culture can have an effect on the quantity and quality of the new products it develops.
- May 25, 2010 by Bill BirchardThe office-furniture design leader is betting on innovation as it continues to push the envelope of management practice.
- May 25, 2010 by Andrew JonesFreelancers are turning to “co-working” environments for better workplace interaction. Companies could use them to boost productivity.
- Business transformation is now a continuous process that most companies haven’t mastered. Here’s a formula for managing ongoing change.
- Providing new goods and services to “bottom of the pyramid” customers requires a radical rethinking of product development.
- May 25, 2010 by Andrea GaborMuch-needed guidance on making companies more employee-centered, adaptive, and capable.
All articles tagged: design
|< Prev||Page … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.