- An alternative version of the technology would allow financial-services firms to become trusted platforms for a wider range of services — if Google and Amazon don’t get there first.
- Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- There’s an innovative sweet spot known as the “adjacent possible” that new technologies need to hit before they can soar.June 7, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- Technology Emerging. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.November 5, 2018 by James Surowiecki
- But recruiting talent from beyond the European Union may be a solution.November 1, 2018 by Joe Whitwell
- A new PwC survey identifies the barriers to blockchain adoption, and how companies can overcome them.
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- The chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.March 8, 2018 by Alan Morrison
- One of the largest commodity exchanges has started offering futures contracts on the cryptocurrency.November 8, 2017 by Jeremy Grant
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 7, 2016
- Until you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.November 23, 2016 by John Sviokla
- How members of the Gulf Cooperation Council can diversify their economies.
- The distributed ledger technology that started with bitcoin is rapidly becoming a crowdsourced system for all types of verification. Could it replace notary publics, manual vote recounts, and the way banks manage transactions?
All articles tagged: blockchain
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor