- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- The pandemic has made planning a bigger challenge, and created a difficult balancing act for leaders.September 2, 2020 by Adam Bryant
- Analysis of nearly 2,000 CEOs’ description of their company’s purpose reveals that most omit a critical detail: why their company is in business.
- More marriages are expected to end following COVID-19 lockdowns, and boards should be aware of what that means for CEOs.July 16, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- Getting better at prioritizing, innovating, and leading with humanity.June 17, 2020 by Adam Bryant
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.May 20, 2020
- There is very little overlap between the management areas leaders think they need to improve and the weaknesses identified by those they lead. Reconciling these differences will improve leaders and their organizations.
- The environment and other aspects of sustainability are becoming top concerns for investment CEOs and their clients.April 14, 2020 by Olwyn Alexander
- For businesses battling the COVID-19 crisis, it may be hard to envision what the world is going to look like in the future. What is clear is that uncertainty will remain constant. These insights from five CEOs on how they manage in uncertain times — which were published before the pandemic — are a reminder that resilience and agility are important drivers of success, whatever the economic and business environment. For more insight, see PwC's Succeeding in uncertainty.April 8, 2020
- John Riady, the CEO of Indonesia’s Lippo Karawaci, is a young business leader with an eye for the future of his company and his region.February 19, 2020 by Art Kleiner
- Efforts to dismantle cross-held shares and improve board oversight are succeeding amid heightened interest from private equity and activist investors.February 13, 2020 by Bobbie van der List
- Two years’ of interviews with CEOs from around the world reveal how leaders view the effect of technology on their workforces. For more insight, see PwC’s 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey.January 13, 2020
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- Some people may be born with charisma, but it turns out managers can train themselves to become more compelling leaders.November 27, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Boards are paying more attention to risky business outside the office.November 21, 2019 by Michele Wucker
- Daniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.November 20, 2019 by Daniel Gross
- Great leaders are invariably intent listeners, but they still need to make the practice a priority.November 18, 2019 by Adam Bryant
- Acknowledging that your success is a function of both good fortune and talent may not be flattering, but it could make you a better leader.November 1, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Top leaders share a particular habit of mind that sets them apart.October 15, 2019 by Adam Bryant
- At the 2019 meeting of CEO Action, chief executives talk about the challenge of fostering diversity and inclusion in their companies and industries.
- Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.August 21, 2019 by Art Kleiner
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.July 10, 2019 by Michelle Gerdes
- Five game-changing practices to help those waiting in the wings succeed. For further insights, read “Succeeding the long-serving legend in the corner office.”May 15, 2019
All articles tagged: ceo
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor