- Dillip Rajakarier, group CEO of Minor International, on why strong cash management, weekly planning, and a focus on local markets have been key to managing through crisis.
- October 12, 2020 by Adam BryantSuccessful leaders need to cultivate a “frictionless mind.”
- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- September 2, 2020 by Adam BryantThe pandemic has made planning a bigger challenge, and created a difficult balancing act for leaders.
- Analysis of nearly 2,000 CEOs’ description of their company’s purpose reveals that most omit a critical detail: why their company is in business.
- July 16, 2020 by Matt PalmquistMore marriages are expected to end following COVID-19 lockdowns, and boards should be aware of what that means for CEOs.
- June 17, 2020 by Adam BryantGetting better at prioritizing, innovating, and leading with humanity.
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- May 20, 2020Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.
- There is very little overlap between the management areas leaders think they need to improve and the weaknesses identified by those they lead. Reconciling these differences will improve leaders and their organizations.
- April 14, 2020 by Olwyn AlexanderThe environment and other aspects of sustainability are becoming top concerns for investment CEOs and their clients.
- April 8, 2020For businesses battling the COVID-19 crisis, it may be hard to envision what the world is going to look like in the future. What is clear is that uncertainty will remain constant. These insights from five CEOs on how they manage in uncertain times — which were published before the pandemic — are a reminder that resilience and agility are important drivers of success, whatever the economic and business environment.
- February 19, 2020 by Art KleinerJohn Riady, the CEO of Indonesia’s Lippo Karawaci, is a young business leader with an eye for the future of his company and his region.
- February 13, 2020 by Bobbie van der ListEfforts to dismantle cross-held shares and improve board oversight are succeeding amid heightened interest from private equity and activist investors.
- January 13, 2020Two years’ of interviews with CEOs from around the world reveal how leaders view the effect of technology on their workforces. For more insight, see PwC’s 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey.
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- November 27, 2019 by Theodore KinniSome people may be born with charisma, but it turns out managers can train themselves to become more compelling leaders.
- November 21, 2019 by Michele WuckerBoards are paying more attention to risky business outside the office.
- November 20, 2019 by Daniel GrossDaniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.
- November 18, 2019 by Adam BryantGreat leaders are invariably intent listeners, but they still need to make the practice a priority.
- November 1, 2019 by Theodore KinniAcknowledging that your success is a function of both good fortune and talent may not be flattering, but it could make you a better leader.
- October 15, 2019 by Adam BryantTop leaders share a particular habit of mind that sets them apart.
- At the 2019 meeting of CEO Action, chief executives talk about the challenge of fostering diversity and inclusion in their companies and industries.
- August 21, 2019 by Art KleinerSteelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
All articles tagged: ceo
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Exploring the business challenges and public policy responses that are shaping market activity in 37 economies worldwide.