- Businesspeople are changing jobs with the rapidity of soccer managers — a famously nomadic profession. But are they asking the right questions before they decide to move on?
- May 15, 2019Five game-changing practices to help those waiting in the wings succeed. For further insights, read “Succeeding the long-serving legend in the corner office.”
- According to the 19th annual CEO Success study by PwC’s Strategy&, boards and new CEOs can reduce the risk associated with handing off the baton after a long tenure. See also “How new leaders can step out of the shadow of a legendary CEO.”
- April 22, 2019 by Bob MoritzIn PwC’s annual global survey of chief executives, CEOs’ optimism about their own company’s prospects is a leading indicator of broader economic prosperity. How, then, can we best foster confident CEOs?
- December 20, 2018 by Matt GrahamCEOs can boost consumer and employee confidence by asking these four questions about how their business operates.
- Understanding what differentiates a great leader from a good leader will help companies make the right choices for the top jobs.
- May 9, 2016Track your chances of becoming a chief executive at one of the world’s largest companies, based on a study of incoming leaders.
- Faced with volatility, more companies are looking beyond their own ranks to find new leadership. Multimedia: Take the quiz “Are You a Likely CEO?”
All articles tagged: ceo success
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.