- New research offers a taxonomy that can help marketers choose the right partners and deploy them effectively.
- August 23, 2019 by Matt PalmquistIt’s the sentiment, not the volume, of posts that matters.
- June 6, 2019 by Matt PalmquistWhen a company’s ads run next to fabricated articles, its reputation suffers.
- Adidas CEO Kasper Rørsted explains how to align business strategy and execution during a shift in global consumer demand.
- April 23, 2018 by Bob WoodsE-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
- January 25, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyHow I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.
- November 27, 2017 by Matt PalmquistIn the era of social media and big data, maintaining consumer relationships is a lot trickier than it used to be.
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- February 23, 2017 by Matt PalmquistTraditional marketing tends toward rigidity and long-range planning, but firms must break out of this framework to exploit unexpected, one-off events.
- February 20, 2017 by Shellie KarabellINSEAD’s David Dubois on how companies and their customers communicate in the digital age.
- November 10, 2016 by Matt PalmquistThe use of humor in job listings posted on the Internet can grab people’s attention, but it may turn them off to the actual job and company being advertised.
- June 7, 2016 by Deborah BothunDelving into comprehensive data on the world’s entertainment and media industries yields sharp insights into a future of eroding borders, changing behavior, and opportunities for growth.
- The company’s top marketing executive describes the social network’s ambitious efforts to forge enduring and meaningful relationships — with employees, industry partners, and everyone else on Earth.
- Entertainment and media companies can tap into many pockets of growth and opportunity. Our intensive analysis of five shifts roiling the industry can help you identify them.
- April 14, 2016 by Matt PalmquistDespite privacy concerns, businesses can benefit from including personalized information about potential customers in their email advertising appeals.
- March 24, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCompanies can turn consumers into active online volunteers who offer consistently valuable input on existing and yet-to-be-designed products.
- February 25, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCompanies rolling out social media marketing campaigns should keep their messages casual and general.
- November 2, 2015 by Catharine P. TaylorCapturing Attention – and Data – in a Digital Age
- September 21, 2015 by Colin StrongMarketers can use big data to improve their strategic efforts.
- July 6, 2015 by Melanie RodierBalancing the immediate desire for personalization with a need to understand more than our immediate environment might ultimately offer the deeper reward.
All articles tagged: digital marketing
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.