- Jeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- On World Environment Day, we look at six ways businesses can help avert rapid nature loss and tackle climate change.
- The success of players in an industry that is revolutionizing energy markets depends on getting the strategy right.
- Military contractors are reinventing themselves for a world of rapidly evolving technology and new geopolitical relationships.
- January 12, 2017 by Daniel GrossGoing into the World Economic Forum, globalization continues at a rapid pace but the social and political context is changing.
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- January 27, 2015 by Theodore KinniIn Against the Tide, retired rear admiral Dave Oliver examines the management techniques of Hyman G. Rickover, the father of the nuclear navy.
- October 19, 2009 by Jay OgilvyIf nuclear energy represents a genuine way to deal with climate change, let’s test it through a massive joint project involving the U.S., Japan, France, and China.
- May 6, 2008 by Edward H. BakerWhat can the U.S. do to maintain its competitive position against the E.U. and China? Foreign policy scholar Parag Khanna believes the answer lies right under our noses.
All articles tagged: geopolitics
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.