Scaled-up, spontaneous networks can help solve tough problems when people come together.
- Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.October 8, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- The Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan Chase announcement shows that new action is possible.March 19, 2018 by Eric J. McNulty
- Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- As the massive healthcare program for low-income U.S. residents evolves, players will have to develop new capabilities.
- It’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”December 7, 2017 by Ram Charan
- As the healthcare landscape evolves, stakeholders in the pharmacy value chain need to rethink how they organize to deliver value.
- Legislation passed in 2015 is providing powerful incentives for the U.S. healthcare system to pursue value-based care.
- To capitalize on the rapid growth in membership, insurers need to rethink the way they design and administer MA plans.
- Payors, providers, medtech companies, and pharmaceutical firms need to get better at working with one another.
- In his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.June 12, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Putting people at the core is the key to major improvements in financial, performance, regulatory, and quality indicators.
- Pursuing effective growth strategies will help firms navigate the uncertainty in the U.S. market.
- We must discard several misconceptions and reimagine how our society confronts this deadly, and expensive, disease.October 11, 2016 by Chunka Mui
- Robert Henkel, president and CEO of Ascension Health, the delivery subsidiary of Ascension, has helped lead the transformation of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare system as it fulfills its mission in a changing healthcare environment.August 29, 2016 by Benjamin Isgur
- People don’t crave the latest fitness wearable. Their overwhelming preference is for simple applications that provide and organize information.
- A comprehensive model shows how far-reaching trends in the massive industry will influence the growth of profit pools — and how payors and providers should respond.
- The health insurer is leading the way for the reformation of the U.S. healthcare system by saving consumers money and testing innovative ideas.
All articles tagged: healthcare innovation
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes