- Despite investor skepticism about business conglomerates, in emerging markets they are well placed to improve returns. But they need a sharper focus and a better-defined strategic identity to guarantee future performance.
- Companies will accelerate their commitment to long-term social and environmental well-being only if India builds an ecosystem of sustainability drivers.September 11, 2019 by Deepa Krishnan
- Experiential learning approaches that give management students exposure to adversity can help create empathetic leaders who are motivated to build a more equitable, sustainable future.April 15, 2019 by Deepa Krishnan
- After years of hype, UBI could be poised to scale. But first, policymakers and businesses will have to address fundamental implementation issues.April 10, 2019 by Deepali Srivastava
- Two years ago, the Indian government abruptly wiped out most of the nation’s currency in hopes of ending black money and curbing corruption. Has the experiment worked?December 7, 2018 by Deepa Krishnan
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.November 7, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- A conversation with Ian Bremmer about nationalism and populism, which will remain potent political forces — at least until some fundamental issues are addressed.May 21, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- The managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.August 1, 2016 by Munnish Puri
- What do feature phones, regional newspapers, and smartphones have in common? They’re all vehicles for the country’s remarkable move to digital broadband.June 7, 2016 by Suvarchala Narayanan
All articles tagged: india
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes