- How Bhaskar Bhat turned an Indian watchmaking startup into a lifestyle giant.
- November 25, 2019 by Deepali SrivastavaAmid alarming scarcity, some companies are going beyond incremental improvements to change how water is used and managed.
- The world’s largest democracy is becoming a seedbed for billion-dollar startups.
- Despite investor skepticism about business conglomerates, in emerging markets they are well placed to improve returns. But they need a sharper focus and a better-defined strategic identity to guarantee future performance.
- September 11, 2019 by Deepa KrishnanCompanies will accelerate their commitment to long-term social and environmental well-being only if India builds an ecosystem of sustainability drivers.
- April 15, 2019 by Deepa KrishnanExperiential learning approaches that give management students exposure to adversity can help create empathetic leaders who are motivated to build a more equitable, sustainable future.
- April 10, 2019 by Deepali SrivastavaWith many governments launching UBI-style payments in response to COVID-19 job losses, ongoing UBI programs could become a reality. But first, policymakers and businesses will have to address fundamental implementation issues.
- December 7, 2018 by Deepa KrishnanTwo years ago, the Indian government abruptly wiped out most of the nation’s currency in hopes of ending black money and curbing corruption. Has the experiment worked?
- November 7, 2018 by Art KleinerNatarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- May 21, 2018 by Art KleinerA conversation with Ian Bremmer about nationalism and populism, which will remain potent political forces — at least until some fundamental issues are addressed.
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- August 1, 2016 by Munnish PuriThe managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.
- June 7, 2016 by Suvarchala NarayananWhat do feature phones, regional newspapers, and smartphones have in common? They’re all vehicles for the country’s remarkable move to digital broadband.
All articles tagged: india
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.