While automakers pour millions into winning the autonomous vehicle race, they run the risk of ignoring the more imminent threats that could sink them before the technology becomes pervasive.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- The circular economy starts with the first meal of the day.
- Practical strategies for pushing back in difficult situations.
- The thriving streaming business faces some fundamental questions about its future.
- An executive’s character traits are linked to certain patterns in a firm’s investments, strategy decisions, and overall performance, a new study finds.
- It’s no longer enough to target your chosen customers. To stay ahead, you need to create distinctive value and experiences for them.
- Rising corporate profits and stagnant wages have been an enduring feature of this economic expansion. Not anymore.
- Employees who push innovative products have a tough job, but can be encouraged by managers who grasp their motivations to succeed.
- Talking My BookPodcastAs machines grow smarter and capture more of the value associated with work, how will people continue to keep busy and thrive?
- InteractiveUnderstanding your personal strength can help guide your career choices.
Why are so many companies wasting time and money on strategies that never come to life? Ironically, it sounds like they're doing all the right things. But this conventional wisdom is a trap.