The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.
- s+b BlogsTowns in the U.S. are scrambling to attract Amazon’s second headquarters, but there are more effective ways to put people to work. Fill the vacant jobs in your area.
- Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.
- s+b BlogsHow I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- s+b BlogsIn a complicated retail landscape, it is critical for retailers to understand what shoppers are thinking.
- s+b BlogsIt’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”
- s+b BlogsAlgorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.
- s+b BlogsA small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.
- In this Thought Leader interview, social presencing theater innovators Otto Scharmer and Arawana Hayashi describe how to develop your management skills through physical awareness.
- How to capitalize on the boom in craft liquors.
- As Amazon and Walmart disrupt the grocery industry, smart retailers can compete by plying their wares in a technologically enabled way.
- s+b BlogsThe $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.
- s+b BlogsIs it fair to ask employees to embrace personal growth, on top of everything else they do? Yes, according to the apparel company CEO. See also “Eileen Fisher on Leadership: The Personal Side of Organizational Change.”
- VideoThe founder of the apparel company talks about how much personal growth leaders should demand — of employees and themselves. For further insights, read “Eileen Fisher and the Personal Side of Leadership.”
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- s+b BlogsYour strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.
- s+b BlogsGet to know your highest-volume customers, and fill the satisfaction gaps that they won’t tell you about.
- s+b BlogsThe author of Hooked recommends four books for the leaders of consumer companies seeking to create habit-forming products and services.