By recognizing the counterproductive thoughts and behaviors that cause you to silence yourself, you can stay visible to your team and give your people more reasons to follow you.
Strategy & Leadership
- GMONatarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- s+b BlogsMake sure the attorneys you bring on board will be able to meet your company’s unique needs.
- GMOWith careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- s+b BlogsWaiting to make a choice can lead to more effective outcomes.
- Video, GMOFour building blocks that are essential to every major change effort. For more insights, visit pwc.com/transformation.
- Listen to the specialists on your board and adopt “qualified consensus” for decision making.
- InteractiveThey’re outdated, inaccurate, misleading, or simply eye-roll inducing. For more insight, read “How the Right Business Language Can Catalyze Change.”
- s+b BlogsLeaders need to use great care when choosing the words that shape companies, industries, and societies. See also “Banish These Words from the Business Lexicon.”
- GMOHow to lead the disruption of your own enterprise. See also “A Guide for Designing a Successful Corporate Transformation.”
- GMOThree steps to creating a better operating model.
- GMOA new PwC survey identifies the barriers to blockchain adoption, and how companies can overcome them.
- GMOAdidas CEO Kasper Rørsted explains how to align business strategy and execution during a shift in global consumer demand.