A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
Strategy & Leadership
- Multinationals need to prepare for a range of contingencies to protect their Chinese interests and operations.
- s+b BlogsThree conversations that can mobilize your team during a reorganization.
- Lessons from the Chilean government’s response to crisis.
- s+b BlogsEvaluate new management approaches, such as holacracy and agile, based on how they can improve clarity and collaboration at your company.
- s+b BlogsNew surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.
- SlideshowAmong all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.
- In a turbulent environment, it is vital for healthcare companies to build business models that can withstand uncertainty and change.
- s+b BlogsCan software and analytics help investors figure out if corporate leaders really mean what they say?
- s+b BlogsIt’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”
- According to Adam Smith scholar Ryan Patrick Hanley, executives can navigate today’s turbulence only by learning to see themselves as others might see them.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- Building a culture of critical thinking and humility can spare companies from the ravages of excessive CEO confidence.
- s+b BlogsManagers who are not afraid to show their weaknesses can build trust and engagement.
- InfographicHow to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”
- InteractiveDo you know how people within your organization respond, work, collaborate, and, dare we say, feel?
- s+b BlogsThere is still a great deal to learn about organizational behavior — and you can help make those discoveries.
- Chip and Dan Heath explain how to add defining moments to your customer experience.