Clear choices can provide stability for your organization while also enhancing your strategic options and ability to adapt.
Strategy & Leadership
- Inside the Mind of the CEOYasuyuki Nambu, CEO of Japan’s Pasona Group, is reframing short-term employment as a means of social benefit.
- s+b BlogsThe Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan Chase announcement shows that new action is possible.
- s+b BlogsBeing willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- s+b BlogsTo close the gender gap, companies must develop transparency on career progress.
- Inside the Mind of the CEOBernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- Capital expenditures are an overlooked lever for helping companies boost cash flows — and ultimately shareholder returns.
- Once we are aware of the shortcuts our minds take when deciding who to listen to, we can take steps to block those shortcuts.
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.
- Businesses need to grow their behavior, cognitive, and network capital to create and capture value that competitors can’t dislodge.
- Inside the Mind of the CEOMichael Pennisi, the chief executive of QSuper, one of Australia’s largest pension funds, describes how to change direction at scale.
- Leaders shouldn’t forget that most structural changes will have tax implications. Thoughtful planning can convert tax traps into enhanced reorganization returns.
- s+b BlogsYour entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.
- s+b BlogsHe understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- A conversation with Ian Bremmer about what it will take for political and economic institutions to regain their credibility. Spoiler: It involves finding new models for solving global-scale problems.