- 1.Why Popular Strategies Always Fade
The most capable strategists see the real value, and big pitfalls, in new business concepts.
- 2.Building trust while cutting costs
During a restructuring, rumors spread and fear takes hold. You can reduce the turmoil by finding ways to inform, empower, and inspire employees.
- 3.How to cultivate leadership that is honed to solve problems
Achieve breakthroughs by bringing together experts who love challenges.
- 4.The Man Who Made the Computer Age Possible
Intel’s Andy Grove pioneered high-stakes, high-speed, high-tech manufacturing — and breathed life into Moore’s Law.
- 5.The rise of the eco-friendly consumer
During the pandemic, people have become more sensitive to the environmental impact of their shopping decisions—and companies are responding.