- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- For 40 years, the Stanford professor has steered the increasingly complex and meaningful interactions between humans and computers.January 3, 2017 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- What really happens to human systems — machines, processes, and businesses — when smart machines enter the picture? For related insights, read “Five Overlooked Principles Shaping the Destiny of Your Business.”December 19, 2016
- Andrew Ng, chief scientist of Baidu Research, sees artificial intelligence as part of a larger socially valuable endeavor.June 28, 2016 by Juliette Powell
All articles tagged: artificial intelligence
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes