- The future of agriculture could be small farms, closer to consumers, that use technology to grow food more efficiently.
- Even in a world of robots, continuous education can keep people employed.May 29, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- Eight ways that AI is likely to reshape business in the next 12 months. For further insights, see PwC’s study.January 24, 2018
- In the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.January 12, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 18, 2017
- The Platform CompetitionNovember 7, 2017 by James Surowiecki
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.October 16, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- It’s too simplistic to view advances in automation as inspiring either sadness or euphoria.July 25, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Chess champion Garry Kasparov replays his historic loss to Deep Blue to illuminate the potential of AI.July 19, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.May 10, 2017 by Anand Rao
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- For 40 years, the Stanford professor has steered the increasingly complex and meaningful interactions between humans and computers.January 3, 2017 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- What really happens to human systems — machines, processes, and businesses — when smart machines enter the picture? For related insights, read “Five Overlooked Principles Shaping the Destiny of Your Business.”December 19, 2016
- Andrew Ng, chief scientist of Baidu Research, sees artificial intelligence as part of a larger socially valuable endeavor.June 28, 2016 by Juliette Powell
All articles tagged: artificial intelligence
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes