- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- A new segmentation strategy can help sales teams identify their growth hot spots.
- Companies can maximize their investments in Web analytics if they focus tightly on priorities, layer human intelligence on top of smart technology, and enlist senior management to lead the charge.January 14, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- A leading business–university partnership is setting standards for graduates fluent in data science and analytics.January 5, 2016 by David Meer
- Marketers can use big data to improve their strategic efforts.September 21, 2015 by Colin Strong
- Companies are using advanced data analytics to focus on a range of new business problems, and have found there are several keys to success in using big data. For more related insights, read “Overcoming Big Data’s Challenges.”August 5, 2015
- Companies that have the most success leveraging big data are getting three things right: talent, technology, and culture. For more related insights, watch “SoundBite: Why Does Big Data Matter?”August 3, 2015 by David Meer
All articles tagged: big data
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor