- Customers and capabilities—not the competition—should take center stage when developing strategies.
- The Best s+b Blog Posts of Q1.April 7, 2014 by Paul Michelman
- The very business model that made the company so wildly successful could eventually cause its downfall.March 27, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Two broad themes will have the biggest impact on payors and providers: consumerization and the evolution of risk.
- Roger Martin, coauthor of Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works, introduces a lesson on the proper foundation for core competencies from Compete Smarter, Not Harder: A Process for Developing the Right Priorities through Strategic Thinking, by William Putsis.February 14, 2014
- Zappos is the latest company to switch to a “holacracy,” but will the concept work with some 3,000 employees?February 11, 2014 by Sally Helgesen
- A new set of tools and challenges is refining how we do our jobs.
- Mobile technology is transforming the way that doctors and other providers deliver care.January 13, 2014 by Saptarshi Sinha
- Is Your Brand Experienced?December 2, 2013 by Catharine P. Taylor
- Companies that link complementary partners, like dating sites or online auctions, can dominate for years or be swept away in an instant.November 12, 2013 by Dylan Minor
- Recent events have shown that companies are always vulnerable to internal and external attacks on their digital data. They need a holistic plan to protect themselves.
- Avoid the usual temptations and your big bet on Verizon Wireless might be a big win.October 29, 2013 by Ken Favaro
- Sometimes it pays for a company to respond to a deal in its own backyard, and sometimes it doesn’t.August 30, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Corporations that understand why people buy counterfeit goods can learn to draw more consumers away from fakes.August 8, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies that focus on driving customer usage and spending see their conversion rates increase.July 12, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- As A.G. Lafley returns to the helm, the consumer products giant can’t just rely on its product development expertise to get its mojo back.June 20, 2013 by Ken Favaro
- When assessing penalty charges, companies must be fair, flexible, and transparent.June 7, 2013
- A manager’s effectiveness depends not only on using e-mail and other electronic communication, but also on learning to shut it down.
- Tone and context are crucial to effective damage control; the thing to avoid is a heavy impersonal hand.October 19, 2012
- This year’s holiday retail outlook suggests that shopping patterns created during the recession are becoming permanent, but there are still reasons for retailers to celebrate.
- Zachary Tumin and William Bratton, coauthors of Collaborate or Perish! Reaching across Boundaries in a Networked World, introduce an excerpt about how managers can become collaboration catalysts from The Collaboration Imperative: Executive Strategies for Unlocking Your Organization’s True Potential, by Ron Ricci and Carl Wiese.September 3, 2012
- Leaders can learn a lot from the late Apple CEO, but not all of it should be emulated.May 29, 2012 by Jon Katzenbach
- A recent survey highlights the challenges facing today’s marketing organizations, and reveals a path to differentiation.
All articles tagged: mobile
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes