- Previous performance is the best predictor of an entrepreneur’s success or failure in future ventures.
- November 28, 2007 by Ann Graham
- The swift pace of change makes understanding Silicon Valley a daunting task. Here are resources that can help.May 29, 2007 by Jonathan Weber
- Monsters and DiplomatsNovember 29, 2005 by James O'Toole
- February 12, 2003 by Ha Hoang
- January 1, 2001 by Charles Leadbeater
- Rethinking the ABCs at the Strategic Management Society's annual meeting.January 1, 2001 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- October 1, 1997 by William E. Halal
- Freek Vermeulen is an Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the London Business School. He relies on academic research to gain insight into how organizations really work.
- Henrich Greve is a professor of entrepreneurship at INSEAD. His research and teaching focus is on when and how organizations change, and how organizations affect the world.
All articles tagged: entrepreneurship
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes