- As director of human resources (and CEO of a prominent subsidiary), Santrupt Misra oversees the Aditya Birla Group’s strategy for cultural change as it steps out onto the world stage.
- Political risk expert Ian Bremmer argues that the prevailing Western corporate model faces stiff competition from government-controlled economies.May 25, 2010 by Art Kleiner
- November 24, 2009
- November 24, 2009 by Theodore Kinni
- As cost cutting narrows the field of business journalism, it has become more difficult to put out a corporate story — or take one in.September 28, 2009 by William J. Holstein
- Engendering knowledge and respect of other cultures has become increasingly crucial to ensuring trust among employees in global organizations.August 6, 2009
- Noble Group CEO Richard Elman discusses risk, opportunity, and his growth strategy for the commodities business.
- Nirmalya Kumar, a professor of marketing at the London Business School, argues in a new book that although the world economic crisis may have taken the bite out of some Indian companies, most will adapt and emerge globally.May 5, 2009 by William J. Holstein
- The Global Innovation 1000, Booz & Company’s award-winning annual study of corporate R&D spending, is the most comprehensive assessment of the influence of R&D on corporate performance. Booz & Company experts will discuss this year’s findings. Distinguishing this study from those of previous years, they will identify flows of innovation spending across national borders and characteristics of innovation networks that correlate with higher performance.December 2, 2008 by Barry Jaruzelski
- December 2, 2008 by Barry Jaruzelski
- A survey of automakers and their suppliers unearths the management prerequisites for working together profitably.
- November 28, 2008 by Theodore Kinni
- In emerging economies, globalization can be counterproductive for innovation.September 4, 2008
- Peter Felix, president of the Association of Executive Search Consultants, discusses the new effort by multinationals to hire local executives in foreign locales.July 29, 2008 by William J. Holstein
- The turbulence of financial markets is reversing the sequence of an optimal planning process.
- Strategies for targeting potential consumers in foreign markets.August 29, 2007 by Jairo Senise
- A primer for creating successful multipartite initiatives to solve critical problems that embraces the talents of government, business, and civil society.
- How ecommerce, globalization, and outsourcing, are changing the production and distribution of products and services.May 17, 2007 by Tim Laseter
- Excellent travel and tourism policies, infrastructure, and services can translate into a roaring economy.
- Service companies can cut costs by borrowing techniques from their manufacturing brethren.
- The best new titles of 2005 in “The Future,” “Strategy,” “Globalization,” “Management,” “Work and Life,” “Marketing,” “Media,” and “Leadership.”November 29, 2005
- Heterogeneous management teams give corporations a performance edge, but without the right incentives and leadership style, diversity can be a hindrance.
- Rather than survival of the fittest, a truly healthy approach to economic adaptation and wealth creation is for companies to become more resilient.June 1, 2004 by Liisa Välikangas
- October 16, 2002
All articles tagged: globalization
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More