- In the post-911 world, companies are faced with the challenge of simultaneously promoting openness and protecting the firm. To achieve this goal, senior executives must understand one fundamental principle: Security and strategy are interdependent.
- E-Government can be as simple as renewing driver's licenses online, as complex as supporting the growth of high-tech industries. Around the globe, e-Government is changing how public agencies serve citizens.April 16, 2001 by Van Wallach
- World Wide Fund for Nature, The Netherlands Director, Action NetworkApril 1, 2001 by Art Kleiner
- January 1, 2001 by Kevin G. Coleman
- Enterprise.com: Market Leadership in the Information Age by Jeffrey P. Papows, Ph.D. (256 pages, Perseus Books, 1999)April 1, 1999 by Barbara Presley Noble
- What Will Be: How the New World of Information Will Change Our Lives by Michael Dertouzos (336 pages, HarperCollins, 1997)July 1, 1997 by Barbara Presley Noble
- April 1, 1996 by Frank V. Cespedes
- April 1, 1996 by Glenn Rifkin
- Andreas Spaene is a partner with Strategy& based in Frankfurt. He is an expert in digital-enabled, strategic transformation programs in the trade, consumer goods, and telecommunications industries.
- Because the customer experience is king, wireless carriers must learn the art of partnering across the value chain.
All articles tagged: telecommunications
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More