- Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense, Low-cost Approach to Management by Masaaki Imai. (354 pages, McGraw-Hill, 1997)July 1, 1997 by Barbara Presley Noble
- October 1, 1996 by Joel Kurtzman
- Suppliers of goods and services that flow through distribution channels face unique challenges. A 10-point plan shows the way to deliver the proper price and service to those who really count: the end users.July 1, 1996 by Evan Hirsh
- New software programs are now available that act as "smart filters" on the information superhighway. They can sort through mountains of data and find answers to specific questions. And they can learn. Their promise is to make the "horizontal" organization even flatter.October 1, 1995 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- Michele Wucker is a writer and consultant based in Chicago. She is the author of The Gray Rhino: How to Recognize and Act on the Obvious Dangers We Ignore (St. Martin's Press, 2016).
- Anne Wong is a principal with Strategy& based in Chicago. She works with health systems across M&A, care delivery redesign, and adoption of new financing models.
- Igor Belokrinitsky is a principal with Strategy& based in San Francisco. He specializes in helping hospitals and health systems to develop new, affordable, and high-quality care delivery models.
- As markets atomize, a striking new approach emerges to profitably serve fragmenting demand.
All articles tagged: delivery
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes