Chinese brands don’t need David Brooks’s “romantic advantage,” just the right capabilities.
- Having too much inventory can hurt sales, but offering a variety of products is good for business.September 19, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Ty Montague adds a useful twist to corporate storytelling.September 4, 2013 by Theodore Kinni
- A review of Metaskills: Five Talents for the Robotic Age, by Marty Neumeier.August 27, 2013 by David K. Hurst
- A Booz & Company study reveals that only 17 percent of companies are poised for a profitable future.
- Upstarts are gaining market share across consumer packaged goods categories. Here’s how incumbents can respond.
- Ad agencies should stay focused on what they do best—generating the next big idea.August 21, 2013 by David Meer
- The secret to successful launches is doubling down on the attributes and capabilities that make your offering stand out.
- Corporations that understand why people buy counterfeit goods can learn to draw more consumers away from fakes.August 8, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- As Chinese firms expand their international footprint, they can create unique partnerships with their Western competitors.August 6, 2013 by John Jullens
- ESPN’s new formula for personal presence could show individuals and companies how to build brands that complement each other.July 30, 2013 by Paul Michelman
- Successfully innovative consumer products, like SodaStream and Dyson, appear to share two attributes: coherence and being difficult to copy.
- The social theorist on why new technologies are ushering in a paradigm shift, and how the transition will redefine how business is done.July 16, 2013 by Art Kleiner
- Seven principles can help multinationals sell to a rising segment of eager Chinese customers.July 9, 2013 by John Jullens
- Companies that lose the number one spot don’t have long to get back on top.July 5, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- An increasing number of companies are giving consumers specific details about their efforts to protect the environment and their workers.July 2, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- What’s the right move when your famous pitchperson takes a public beating?June 27, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Everyone makes mistakes—but some are unacceptable.June 21, 2013 by David Silverman
- Ed Whitacre rescued a couple of iconic American companies, but a few years too late for my family.June 19, 2013 by Theodore Kinni
- It traditionally takes months for new leaders to make a positive impact. That’s simply much too long to wait.June 11, 2013 by Eric J. McNulty
- With the latest mobile technology, the ability to deliver seamless, omnichannel consumer experiences is finally within reach.
- One skill distinguishes the effective CEO: the ability to make disciplined and integrated choices.
- To realize the digital potential of your business, bring the dynamics of a startup to scale.
- Practical wisdom in business comes from combining the broad view with the narrow, and opportunity with constraint.
- A new study is revealing the opportunities and challenges in today’s marketplace, and how marketers, retailers, media companies, and other key industry players can compete to win.
All articles tagged: brand
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes