- Rita Gunther McGrath reveals why innovation and strategy have converged—and what that means for how companies do business. For more related insights, read “The Thought Leader Interview: Rita Gunther McGrath.”
- Rita Gunther McGrath outlines the hot-button issues that companies are facing in 2014. For more related insights, read “The Thought Leader Interview: Rita Gunther McGrath.”February 18, 2014
- Companies benefit from strong IT leaders. The trick is developing and retaining them.
- In The Circle, novelist Dave Eggers creates a techno-dystopia that does a better job of driving home the dangers of digitization than any nonfiction polemic to date.December 11, 2013 by Theodore Kinni
- Harvard Business School professor Anita Elberse argues that making a few big gambles may be a safer long-term strategy than sticking to small investments.December 4, 2013 by Theodore Kinni
- Our annual review of the year’s best business books.December 2, 2013
- Our annual review of the year’s best business books. See also Best Business Books 2013—in Pictures.December 2, 2013 by Theodore Kinni
- A new interactive graphic shows which digital innovation tools are the most widely used—and how effective they actually are.October 30, 2013 by Laura W. Geller
- Google executives Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen examine the political ramifications of digital ubiquity in The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations, and Business.September 16, 2013 by Mark Stahlman
- Digitization will enhance the customer experience, and can save banks up to 30 percent.September 9, 2013 by Laura W. Geller
- In today’s markets, we are all salespeople.August 27, 2013 by Theodore Kinni
- A crucial first step in applying analytics is to decode the jargon.June 25, 2013 by David Meer
- A new study is revealing the opportunities and challenges in today’s marketplace, and how marketers, retailers, media companies, and other key industry players can compete to win.
- How strategic intuition unlocks innovative solutions to your biggest problems.March 11, 2013 by Ken Favaro
- How government agencies can use information and communications technology to increase efficiency—and better people’s lives.
- Your company’s customer-centricity profile reveals the capabilities you need to succeed in digital media, as well as whether you are a leader, scholar, pioneer, or novice in this critical marketing field.
- A new study finds that underestimating strategic risk is the number one cause of shareholder value destruction. But it doesn’t have to be.
- To economist W. Brian Arthur, the value of innovation depends on harnessing the natural progression of shared knowledge.January 4, 2010 by Art Kleiner
- Author Matt Mason takes a hard look at how established companies should face the growing threat of copyright piracy.March 11, 2008 by Edward H. Baker
- How executives of top media companies are facing up to the challenges of digital media and convergence.
- Caitlyn Truong is a principal with Strategy& based in Chicago. She specializes in IT and operations transformation, and digitization for leading capital markets firms.
All articles tagged: digitization
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes