- Appealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- July 29, 2016 by Michelle GerdesThe high-end grocery company is using its newly formed 365 chain to experiment with new business practices.
- July 26, 2016 by Chunka MuiStartup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.
- July 21, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCompanies might want to rethink the storied model of charging less up front to get more down the line — especially as e-commerce offers consumers ever greater flexibility, information, and selection.
- July 18, 2016 by Andrew HargadonBlockbusters aren’t the only path to success. Other types of innovation hold value and keep companies humming.
- June 28, 2016Ten principles that can enable you to unlock your company's potential. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Strategic Leadership.”
- June 3, 2016Ten time-honored tools and techniques in a graphic. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Leading Change Management.”
- May 25, 2016 by Ken FavaroThe most capable strategists see the real value, and big pitfalls, in new business concepts.
- May 18, 2016Most companies lack people in positions of power with the experience and confidence required to challenge the status quo. For further insights, read “10 Principles of Strategic Leadership.”
- How to develop and retain leaders who can guide your organization through times of fundamental change. See also "Find Your Strategic Leaders.”
- April 4, 2016 by Eric J. McNultyToday, everybody is a decision maker. Here’s how to make sure your company is not paralyzed by Hamlets.
- March 14, 2016 by Ken FavaroWhat to do when you outgrow your target market — or vice versa.
- March 10, 2016 by Daniel GrossCompanies and governments grappling with falling oil and gas prices are learning a difficult lesson about procyclicality.
- An s+b Roundtable: Highly focused and diversified, this industrial company grows through acquisition, customer-facing innovation, and continuous improvement.
- February 8, 2016 by Ken FavaroDon’t underestimate the power of choosing a unique definition of the customers your company will serve.
- The most farsighted enterprises have mastered five unconventional practices for building and using distinctive capabilities.
- December 23, 2015Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.
- December 21, 2015 by Ken FavaroHow companies with multiple businesses operating in far-flung markets can avoid common strategy-implementation pitfalls.
- November 10, 2015 by Lawrence M. FisherThe case for real case studies.
- November 9, 2015 by Ken FavaroLarge enterprises that operate both as a single entity and a business portfolio get the best of both worlds.Related tags: strategy
- November 2, 2015 by Ken FavaroThe Search for Innovation
- November 2, 2015 by Daniel GrossOur annual review of the year’s best business books. See also Best Business Books 2015 — in Pictures.
- Contractors in the aerospace and defense sector can fend off aggressive activist investors by adopting a capabilities-driven approach.
- The entire history of management ideas can be seen as a series of answers to a few pragmatic queries.
- The sportswear giant’s embrace of its heritage shows how reconnecting with the past can inspire a company’s future. See also “The History Behind Adidas’s Success – In Pictures.”
All articles tagged: strategy
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.