The New People Partnership heralds the appearance of a different "company man and woman." As corporations and employees grapple with the new realities that exist between them, organizations must do more to make workers employable within their own companies.
- Cisco Systems plans to dominate its market and is well on the way, having acquired 14 companies since 1993. While many acquisitions bring with them attendant stress, Cisco has more than doubled its sales and net income in 1996. The secret: not just buying, but finding organizational synergies prior to the purchase.April 1, 1997 by Glenn Rifkin
- Co-opetition by Adam M. Brandenburger and Barry J. Nalebuff (290 pages, Currency/Doubleday, 1996)July 1, 1996 by Barbara Presley Noble
- January 1, 1996 by Joel Kurtzman
- January 1, 1996 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- Leadership programs offer everything from white-water rafting to encounter groups. But do they really train leaders? Yes, if they take a multi-tiered approach and recognize that it takes skill and time to succeed.January 1, 1996 by Jay A. Conger
- January 1, 1996 by Tim Laseter
- Customer-driven product innovation, hidden financial risks, consumer boycotts, and other topics of interest.
- The Needs of the Followers
- No Simple Tales of Thieveryby Rob Walker
- Trait by trait, companies can evolve their own execution cultures.
- In an uncertain world where competitive advantage is insecure, setting strategy must become an existential exercise.by James Ogilvy
- by Bill George
- The controversial U.K. economist dismantles four myths about the American business model.by Des Dearlove
- Vicar and visionary, modern management’s most eminent philosopher says it takes a village to build a company.
- Cookie-cutter programs are producing look-alike MBAs. Contemporary companies want creative, collaborative thinkers and leaders.
All articles tagged: motivation
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes