- Analysts have been studying business organizations for more than a century. But our inquisitions are just beginning.
- December 14, 2015As s+b marks 20 years of publication, we look back (and forward) to reflect on the themes, people, and ideas that have animated two decades of original thinking. This photo gallery is part of the series of blog posts “Celebrating Two Decades of s+b.”
- December 8, 2015 by Amy BernsteinThe most thoughtful theorists aren’t content to promulgate a brilliant insight and preserve it in amber.
- December 1, 2015 by Daniel GrossLearning from the rare instances in which s+b made a mistake about a big story.
- November 24, 2015 by Steven HellerIllustrations aren't just ornaments for smart articles. They convey meaning.
- November 17, 2015 by David K. HurstWhy we read business books, and why we write them.
- November 10, 2015 by Lawrence M. FisherThe case for real case studies.
- November 3, 2015 by Joel KurtzmanStarting a quarterly magazine dealing with the biggest ideas means working hard on the ability to see into the future.
All articles tagged: 20th anniversary
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.