- Arthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.
- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- July 10, 2019 by Michelle GerdesBarbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- June 11, 2019 by Richard D’AveniHow one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- February 1, 2019 by Theodore KinniTuck School of Business professor Richard D’Aveni proposes a technology-driven vision of manufacturing dominance.
- August 29, 2018 by Kevin ManeyCompanies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.
- August 1, 2018Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- July 26, 2017 by Jeffrey RothfederDiscoveries surrounding a new class of impossibly small and improbably powerful compounds could reshape the materials industry — and the world around us.
- October 6, 2016 by Matt PalmquistWith manufacturing put into the hands of small firms and even consumers, traditional value chains may no longer be as advantageous.
- October 3, 2016 by Sally HelgesenAt MIT’s Media Lab, an engineer and biophysicist — and double amputee — is designing prosthetics that connect body and brain.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- February 9, 2016 by Daniel GrossThe manufacturing chief describes how an industrial powerhouse founded in the 19th century is using software, sensors, and savvy to create a digital manufacturer that can thrive in the 21st century.
- November 30, 2015 by Marcus EhrhardtThe way medicine is manufactured is about to be radically transformed.
All articles tagged: 3d printing
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.