- Chantelle Abdul grew Mojec International Holdings from a small family-owned business in Nigeria into an energy business that has helped modernize the country’s electricity market. Now, she’s thinking even bigger.
- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- Arthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.April 1, 2020 by Bobbie van der List
- John Riady, the CEO of Indonesia’s Lippo Karawaci, is a young business leader with an eye for the future of his company and his region.February 19, 2020 by Art Kleiner
- Stephen A. Schwarzman discusses what it takes to think big — in business, deals, and philanthropy.February 17, 2020 by Daniel Gross
- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- Silvio Kutić, CEO of Infobip, discusses the evolution of messaging technology and the ways in which artificial intelligence will change how we interact with the Internet.January 29, 2020 by Deborah Unger
- How Bhaskar Bhat turned an Indian watchmaking startup into a lifestyle giant.January 22, 2020 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Roberto Martínez, CEO of PepsiCo Foods Mexico, is capitalizing on digital tools to better understand the needs of new consumers. And he’s not forgetting about the power of empathy.January 15, 2020 by Ana Paula Flores
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- The former Stanford president and current Alphabet chair distills leadership lessons from a long career in the heart of Silicon Valley.December 11, 2019 by Daniel Gross
- Daniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.November 20, 2019 by Daniel Gross
- João Paulo Ferreira, CEO of Natura, Brazil’s largest cosmetics company, uses the secrets of the Amazon to fuel an ambitious, environmentally responsible expansion agenda.October 16, 2019 by Richard Lapper
- As head of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Nicky Newton-King has pushed companies to look beyond shareholder return and earn the trust of the community.September 18, 2019 by Jeremy Grant
- At the 2019 meeting of CEO Action, chief executives talk about the challenge of fostering diversity and inclusion in their companies and industries.
- Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.August 21, 2019 by Art Kleiner
- Paul Polman, former chief executive of Unilever, explains why partnerships among government, civil society, and business are urgently needed.
- How Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp and chair of the Cleveland Clinic, earns trust in banking and healthcare.August 7, 2019 by Samantha Marshall
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.July 10, 2019 by Michelle Gerdes
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- Pinnacle Group CEO Nina Vaca’s top priorities are to keep growing fast and expand the talent pipeline.May 30, 2019 by Samantha Marshall
- Jean-Dominique Senard, the departing CEO of Michelin and incoming chair of Renault and of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi alliance, argues that the prevailing concept of corporate purpose needs an update.May 17, 2019 by Jeffrey Rothfeder
- An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, who leads one of the Philippines’ biggest conglomerates, explains how Southeast Asian companies are taking advantage of the changes in East–West dynamics.March 20, 2019 by Jeremy Grant
All articles tagged: Inside the Mind of the CEO
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More