- Uday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- January 6, 2021 by Deborah UngerJeffri Salim Davidson, group CEO of Sime Darby Berhad, explains how a diverse portfolio has cushioned the impact of COVID-19 in Asia.
- December 21, 2020 by Daniel GrossWayne Peacock, CEO of the insurer for military members and their families, is building on a century of tradition while deploying new technology to reinvent the business.
- Dillip Rajakarier, group CEO of Minor International, on why strong cash management, weekly planning, and a focus on local markets have been key to managing through crisis.
- November 5, 2020 by Deborah UngerJeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- Obi Ozor, the founder of Kobo360, a data-driven logistics startup based in Nigeria, explains how COVID-19 is accelerating digitization, which in turn is improving food security in Africa.
- May 20, 2020 by Abimbola BanjoChantelle Abdul grew Mojec International Holdings from a small family-owned business in Nigeria into an energy business that has helped modernize the country’s electricity market. Now, she’s thinking even bigger.
- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- April 1, 2020 by Bobbie van der ListArthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.
- February 19, 2020 by Art KleinerJohn Riady, the CEO of Indonesia’s Lippo Karawaci, is a young business leader with an eye for the future of his company and his region.
- February 17, 2020 by Daniel GrossStephen A. Schwarzman discusses what it takes to think big — in business, deals, and philanthropy.
- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- January 29, 2020 by Deborah UngerSilvio Kutić, CEO of Infobip, discusses the evolution of messaging technology and the ways in which artificial intelligence will change how we interact with the Internet.
- January 22, 2020 by Suvarchala NarayananHow Bhaskar Bhat turned an Indian watchmaking startup into a lifestyle giant.
- January 15, 2020 by Ana Paula FloresRoberto Martínez, CEO of PepsiCo Foods Mexico, is capitalizing on digital tools to better understand the needs of new consumers. And he’s not forgetting about the power of empathy.
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- December 11, 2019 by Daniel GrossThe former Stanford president and current Alphabet chair distills leadership lessons from a long career in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- November 20, 2019 by Daniel GrossDaniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.
- October 16, 2019 by Richard LapperJoão Paulo Ferreira, CEO of Natura, Brazil’s largest cosmetics company, uses the secrets of the Amazon to fuel an ambitious, environmentally responsible expansion agenda.
- September 18, 2019 by Jeremy GrantAs head of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Nicky Newton-King has pushed companies to look beyond shareholder return and earn the trust of the community.
- At the 2019 meeting of CEO Action, chief executives talk about the challenge of fostering diversity and inclusion in their companies and industries.
- August 21, 2019 by Art KleinerSteelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- Paul Polman, former chief executive of Unilever, explains why partnerships among government, civil society, and business are urgently needed.
- August 7, 2019 by Samantha MarshallHow Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp and chair of the Cleveland Clinic, earns trust in banking and healthcare.
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
All articles tagged: Inside the Mind of the CEO
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.